Air Wisconsin

Subscribe
29  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  49  89  139  539 
Page 39 of 676
Go to
shooting for 16 is what I heard. the past classes were 6, 7, and 3. Then the class with one guy. They claim the next class will have 10 after the combo, but we seem to have about 30-40% no show from what I've seen/been told.
Not sure of class dates but I got an invite to interview end of the month, not sure if I can make though. So maybe more classes in May June ?
What are the junior bases for new FOs? How senior is ORF?
Quote: What are the junior bases for new FOs? How senior is ORF?
The past few classes have been split. One went to DCA the other PHL. You could probably hold ORF shortly after training or possibly hold it when you bid during indoc.
In my class everyone got what they wanted except 1 person.
How about new hires being assigned LGA?
Also, what are the common headsets that are recommended for the CRJ200?
Quote: How about new hires being assigned LGA?
Also, what are the common headsets that are recommended for the CRJ200?
A lot of us use the Telex 850 or Bose Quiet Comfort w/ uFlymike..

Used both myself and liked both options.
Just to clear up some slight inaccuracies...there was never a class of 3...but there were some no shows.

Its getting quite predatory in recruiting, I was told that some airlines are poaching by contacting candidates and telling them if they have signed job offer from another airline, to send it to them and they will be hired, often with a bonus. Beware that bonus is fleeting

Candidates needs to understand that flying a jet is flying a jet, it all looks the same out the window from up front...the real difference is pay and work rules. Do your research.
Does anyone have any idea if they'll hire someone that can't go to Canada yet? I have an interview Tuesday that I'm debating if I should even go to.
Quote: Does anyone have any idea if they'll hire someone that can't go to Canada yet? I have an interview Tuesday that I'm debating if I should even go to.
I highly doubt it. They will work with you if you're having your passport renewed (and can't get in)...that's about it.
29  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  49  89  139  539 
Page 39 of 676
Go to