Air Wisconsin

Subscribe
16  56  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  76  116  166  566 
Page 66 of 676
Go to
I was just talking to a friend about how I would like to update their website for them! Looks much better then the previous one that was made in 1999.
Quote: Looks like the website got a face lift
Home page
The front page is absurd. Why isn't the guy on the right in the red tie wearing his hat?? He's making us all look unprofessional with his too casual appearances.
Quote: The front page is absurd. Why isn't the guy on the right in the red tie wearing his hat?? He's making us all look unprofessional with his too casual appearances.
Well blame the fact that they don't give flight attendants the best uniforms. Look before you type :-)
Wonder if A & D get royalties for having their picture up on the website. I know I'd want something
Quote: Well blame the fact that they don't give flight attendants the best uniforms. Look before you type :-)
It was a joke, howdy.
AWAC is no doubt the best place to be if you like to make money. BUT...I feel like a dinosaur there right now. The sky is bright but it's not from the sun. It's the meteor coming. Management is acting like everything is business as usual so not sure if that is complacency or they actually have a plan.

Wherever you go your rolling the dice. I went to Colgan when the future was bright and overnight I ended up downgraded, displaced and stuck between a rock, a hard place and a guy named Block.
Judging by the website and their airplane upgrades mention on the site they may have a plan past 2015
Quote: AWAC is no doubt the best place to be if you like to make money. BUT...I feel like a dinosaur there right now. The sky is bright but it's not from the sun. It's the meteor coming. Management is acting like everything is business as usual so not sure if that is complacency or they actually have a plan.

Wherever you go your rolling the dice. I went to Colgan when the future was bright and overnight I ended up downgraded, displaced and stuck between a rock, a hard place and a guy named Block.
hahaha now that's funny...you were given a golden ticket from bloch head and you still left!! Cry me a river. If you left 9E for AWAC because of those excuses...no one on this earth has any sympathy for you sir. But if you are happy then by all means ride that pony into the sunset! I hope the sun rises with shiny new jets on the horizon for AWAC, but that is not a certainty!
Do they still own part of AAirways, or did that go away after the merger?
Quote: hahaha now that's funny...you were given a golden ticket from bloch head and you still left!! Cry me a river. If you left 9E for AWAC because of those excuses...no one on this earth has any sympathy for you sir. But if you are happy then by all means ride that pony into the sunset! I hope the sun rises with shiny new jets on the horizon for AWAC, but that is not a certainty!
Not everyone at Colgan got a golden ticket from Blocky.
16  56  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  76  116  166  566 
Page 66 of 676
Go to