Help From Unions on Student Loan Legislation

Subscribe
3  4  5  6  7 
Page 7 of 7
Go to
Quote: Superconductor

I find it hard to believe you are 42. I'm sorry you are where you are and I hope time brings along some new opportunities.
Thank you. I'm flying for an airline now. Please read the thread.

Quote: A long look in the mirror will hurt but in the end you will be better off.
Everyone needs to look in the mirror from time to time. Poor is the man who can't. I'll dismiss the main intent of that comment based off the assumption that some comments left by others lead you to believe I didn't say I was with a union for a while now back in post #34.

Quote: As a side note, I cannot pretend to understand constitutional law in how it pertains to bankruptcy proceedings. I can offer no sensible legal debate, I can say your choices and actions have brought you are today same as me.
Okay. And so have lies, deception, a recession, the destruction of the middle-class, the Race to the Bottom, loan-sharking, and legalized usury and the age 65-Rule. I do own my share of blame though, as do many others.
Quote: What's sad is watching a 42 year old man act like a 13 year old girl.
Oh! LoL! Grumble isn't 42. Nor am I. The trouble with the post that Grumble made, is that it mislead everyone that he wanted to impress with it.

There is no date on when the post he quoted from me was made. Let's just say, the quote he thought would embarrass me was made almost a full year ago. So. He mislead everyone who took the bait into acting like little babies. LoL! That's something I'd take up with Grumble.
Out! .......
Quote: Out! .......
Like this thread.
3  4  5  6  7 
Page 7 of 7
Go to