Virgin America Latest and Greatest

Subscribe
121  171  211  217  218  219  220  221  222  223  224  225  231  271 
Page 221 of 294
Go to
It will eventually be merged , when and how it's hard to say . As a new hire at VA just consider yourself at the bottom anyway so it really shouldn't concern you much . You might not stay on the Airbus long , if they get rid of them , but I'm being positive ,thinking you will still have a job anyway on a Boeing .
Hope this help .
Quote: Will the VA seniority list be eventually merged with AS's? How should aspiring VA pilots make sense of the situation involving the merger?
I swore you asked this question already.
Quote: I swore you asked this question already.
In the Alaska hiring thread, yep. Just wanted to find out what VX's pilot group has to say.
Quote: It will eventually be merged , when and how it's hard to say . As a new hire at VA just consider yourself at the bottom anyway so it really shouldn't concern you much . You might not stay on the Airbus long , if they get rid of them , but I'm being positive ,thinking you will still have a job anyway on a Boeing .
Hope this help .
Thanks for your input! I would be very humbled to work for VX/AS.
Quote: Very doubtful. However if the rumor was that AS is planning on dumping the Airbus leases that would be entirely believable.
Get your Airbus and sidestick experience now before you will need to squeeze into the 737!
The thought of flying a 737 for the next 30 years makes me want to puke
Quote: The thought of flying a 737 for the next 30 years makes me want to puke
Still a better outcome than a standalone VX.
Hmm not certain how to ask this, but here goes: does anyone know a VX recruiter with whom I could come into contact?
Quote: Still a better outcome than a standalone VX.

Yes I know. It was a joke...sort of. The combined airlines should be good for both sides. I'll just hang on to the bus to the end.
Quote: Yes I know. It was a joke...sort of. The combined airlines should be good for both sides. I'll just hang on to the bus to the end.
Could be worse....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cnoAjFfkb0
121  171  211  217  218  219  220  221  222  223  224  225  231  271 
Page 221 of 294
Go to