Southwest hiring info

Subscribe
3  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  23  63  113 
Page 13 of 328
Go to
Quote: Well said purple....I too am not a DAL cheerleader but the truth is we save nearly $.07 / gal of fuel with the Trainer Oil Refinery.
But that means the refinery isn't profitable!!!!!
Quote: But that means the refinery isn't profitable!!!!!
That is a great point....LMAO! RA identified DAL's goals regarding the Trainer. He said the refinery wouldn't necessarily be targeted for profit. The cost savings in fuel will make DAL profitable.
Tried searching, but couldn't really find anything very current. Based on current projections, about how soon would a new hire be able to hold DAL? Sounds like it is a fairly senior base from what I have heard.
Quote: Tried searching, but couldn't really find anything very current. Based on current projections, about how soon would a new hire be able to hold DAL? Sounds like it is a fairly senior base from what I have heard.
It's getting junior as they grow the base. Some new hires are able to get there in as little as two to three months.
Southwest hiring info
Not to bring this thread back to topic, but...does anyone know when the folks hired in May will be scheduled for class?
Quote: Not to bring this thread back to topic, but...does anyone know when the folks hired in May will be scheduled for class?
A class of 28 New Hires starts on 30 April.
Quote: Not to bring this thread back to topic, but...does anyone know when the folks hired in May will be scheduled for class?
There's supposed to be three classes run totaling 84 in June & July.
Heard about a guy with no type getting called to interview. High time mil IP. Anyone else heard of examples of this in the current cycle or that can verify?
I got the call interview with no 737 type. I was furloughed from international widebody flying.
Southwest hiring info
Heard more calls went out today
3  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  23  63  113 
Page 13 of 328
Go to