Southwest hiring info

Subscribe
50  100  140  146  147  148  149  150  151  152  153  154  160  200  250 
Page 150 of 328
Go to
Another question for SWA employees. Is there a waiting period before new hires are eligible for health insurance? If hired, wondering if I'll have to go on COBRA.
I've heard a CP will call you if you get the job. If you get the TBNT, how are you contacted???
Thanks. Nervously waiting.
Quote: Another question for SWA employees. Is there a waiting period before new hires are eligible for health insurance? If hired, wondering if I'll have to go on COBRA.
Starts day one.

Quote: Refs called and PRIA request sent to my current employer.
Very good signs. Good Luck!

Quote: I've heard a CP will call you if you get the job. If you get the TBNT, how are you contacted???
Thanks. Nervously waiting.
This is true. I'm not sure how the latter transpires. I'd assume via email? Hang in there. I remember the feeling. Waiting for the call was one of the longest 1.5 months of my life!
First time I interviewed I got a TBNT email a few days after the DB. Second time I interviewed I got the call from a chief pilot with better news a few days after the DB.
Any word if July invites will be going out
Yes what pilot100 said, anyone have Intel of emails going out!!!
Quote: Any word if July invites will be going out
Yes, they will, eventually. I have a bud that just scheduled one for late June.

Have heard from several different sources that the days of cramming 400 interviews into 6 weeks, running 5 or 6 classes, and then shutting down hiring for 10 months are over.

Now that AT is done transitioning (and with a constant flow of 200ish retirements) the plan is to smooth out the training throughout the year. With 288 this year and 4-500ish next year the plan is to run a class every couple of weeks.

Using rumor, intuition, and a complex mathematical reverse engineering algorithm, I suspect that a small wave of new invites will continue... every couple of weeks.
Does SWA have a quota of how many will be hired - or not - each decision board? Wondering if the same 25-30% pass rate will continue with the level of competition that exists in the market now.
Quote: Does SWA have a quota of how many will be hired - or not - each decision board? Wondering if the same 25-30% pass rate will continue with the level of competition that exists in the market now.
We were told no quota by the head of hiring.
Quote: We were told no quota by the head of hiring.

So it's yours to lose. Thanks for the info!
50  100  140  146  147  148  149  150  151  152  153  154  160  200  250 
Page 150 of 328
Go to