Southwest hiring info

Subscribe
51  101  141  147  148  149  150  151  152  153  154  155  161  201  251 
Page 151 of 328
Go to
Quote: So it's yours to lose. Thanks for the info!
Oakland is anxiously awaiting all new hires!
Working on it...
Quote: Yes, they will, eventually. I have a bud that just scheduled one for late June.

Have heard from several different sources that the days of cramming 400 interviews into 6 weeks, running 5 or 6 classes, and then shutting down hiring for 10 months are over.

Now that AT is done transitioning (and with a constant flow of 200ish retirements) the plan is to smooth out the training throughout the year. With 288 this year and 4-500ish next year the plan is to run a class every couple of weeks.

Using rumor, intuition, and a complex mathematical reverse engineering algorithm, I suspect that a small wave of new invites will continue... every couple of weeks.
They'll need to do that just to cover attrition to better career opportunities.
Quote: They'll need to do that just to cover attrition to better career opportunities.

Tankerhead,

I hope your right on that one -- anyone not happy at Southwest should leave NOW for greener pastures like Delta, United and American! That'll make my upgrade quicker.
Quote: Tankerhead,

I hope your right on that one -- anyone not happy at Southwest should leave NOW for greener pastures like Delta, United and American! That'll make my upgrade quicker.
^^^ and this will help my bingo ball get called for an interview quicker.
Quote: Tankerhead,

I think he is right. I've flown with up to 8 year FOs trying very hard to get on with Delta. Delta's TA could really cause some serious attrition at WN. I'm hearing 12 year wide body FO rates equal to our (WN) 12 year Captain rate. We shall see.
Quote: I think he is right. I've flown with up to 8 year FOs trying very hard to get on with Delta. Delta's TA could really cause some serious attrition at WN. I'm hearing 12 year wide body FO rates equal to our (WN) 12 year Captain rate. We shall see.

What do you think the new contract will bring for SWA?
Quote: What do you think the new contract will bring for SWA?
Bahahahahahaha..........
I don't know if this is the right place, but I'm looking for the loads on flight 2962 BWI-FLL for Sunday night. Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: I don't know if this is the right place, but I'm looking for the loads on flight 2962 BWI-FLL for Sunday night. Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14 open seats -- no employees or family/friends listed right now.
Should be good to go.
51  101  141  147  148  149  150  151  152  153  154  155  161  201  251 
Page 151 of 328
Go to