Southwest hiring info

Subscribe
80  130  170  176  177  178  179  180  181  182  183  184  190  230  280 
Page 180 of 328
Go to
Quote: I know it's a long shot, but does anyone believe SW would ever drop there 1000tpic requirement? I'd love to work there, but only have 400tpic with none in my future.
That's anybody's guess but with the very long expected upgrade time, they certainly might drop it.
I'll bet they drop it by the end of next year as the pilot shortage spools up and the flow throughs divert qualified candidates to other legacies.
Are there another round of interview invites going out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Heard some calls went out today from the chief pilots. Congrats!
Calls went out this morning. Congratulations to those hired!

Centerline Interview Consulting
When are the latest classes folks have been given most recently? September? October?
Whatever you want-I've heard guys going as late as December and January.
Newhire training done in the 300/500 or NG?
both...................NG syllabus with 3/500 differences.
Quote: Whatever you want-I've heard guys going as late as December and January.

For those of you who may be new to the airline business, and who have the flexibility to do so: do NOT defer a class. Take the earliest class you can possibly get and then call every week to see if any openings have come available in earlier classes.

Seniority is everything. Everything.

In my career one earlier class would have meant the difference between a furlough or remaining on property. It could mean the difference between reserve or a line. Weekends off or not. An upgrade or an extended time in the right seat. You want the best odds you can get to be where you want to be when the music stops and if you think it can't happen to you, you're dead wrong.

Take the first class you are offered. Always.
80  130  170  176  177  178  179  180  181  182  183  184  190  230  280 
Page 180 of 328
Go to