Mesa

Subscribe
19  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  39  79  129  529 
Page 29 of 917
Go to
Quote: when did mesa get the 175 on their certificate?
They're not on YET, just on the way.
Quote: They're not on YET, just on the way.
Nothing official yet. Was supposed to be announced weeks ago and it has continually been put off. Heard from somebody at United they are concerned that Mesa will not be able to staff them and are looking at putting them at mainline.
If they're already down to phone interviews for normal staffing that might concern them. But all regionals are struggling to some point. Which is way PSA taking concessions is not believable.
Quote: Anybody have any sort of gouge on what this phone interview is like?

"State your full name for the record."
"When can you start?"
I did the phone interview a couple of weeks ago. No airplane questions, just a basic get to know you conversation. Not much different then some other airline interviews, but saved me the trip.
Quote:
I did the phone interview a couple of weeks ago. No airplane questions, just a basic get to know you conversation. Not much different then some other airline interviews, but $aved them the trip$.
Fixed... a good example of things to expect, or not to expect
20sx-
Did you then receive an offer-or-are you still waiting for another call? Thanks-
Quote: I did the phone interview a couple of weeks ago. No airplane questions, just a basic get to know you conversation. Not much different then some other airline interviews, but saved me the trip.
So, what happens after this "phone interview"?
Any real face to face interview? Sim ride? Written?
Quote:
Quote: I did the phone interview a couple of weeks ago. No airplane questions, just a basic get to know you conversation. Not much different then some other airline interviews, but saved me the trip.
So, what happens after this "phone interview"?
Any real face to face interview? Sim ride? Written?
Your 3 months of training in Phoenix is where the real interview is. We lost 60-70% of our class do to background issues, sim issues, personality issues, etc. The ones that made it through were all good guys.
Quote: Are you guys having trouble filling classes now? If you guys are doing phone interviews now I'm wondering how you're going to staff the planes if it happens. Seems like the amount of SJS pilots is dwindling fast in the regional industry.
Spoke to a recruiter this week, no trouble filling classes. YV has been doing phone interviews since like 07, this is nothing new.
19  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  39  79  129  529 
Page 29 of 917
Go to