Subscribe
230  280  320  326  327  328  329  330  331  332  333  334  340  380  430  830 
Page 330 of 917
Go to
Yeah, what email?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Gist:
Quote:
The 2015 Annual Pilot Vacation Round 1 are now posted out on Pilot lounge.

If you feel that you have been mis-awarded please fill out the mis-award form on Pilot lounge.
I can't imagine why, but maybe it's being sent out in a staggered fashion for some reason? Or, more likely, they're just bad at hitting the "send to all employees" button.
I haven't had any emails from standing bid at all since the beginning of class. I noticed they never posted the last couple of standing bid awards in the pilot lounge either.

When was your class date, if you don't mind my asking? I'd shoot them a message letting them know you haven't been getting anything. I don't think you're alone either.

Most importantly, is your standing bid up to date? The deadline to update your base preferences was last night.
8/7 class. I am in the EJET so I don't think it's a huge deal I had an up to date standing bid.

Hope you put IAH 1st.

I finally added up my logbook today, and it occurred to me, AQP is once a year, right? Suppose you don't get six instrument approaches in actual or a hold for six months, what's the deal with instrument currency? Or is 121 a totally separate animal?

On a related note, during training the sim instructors never put stuff in people's logbooks, just the training folders. Would those training folders be considered sufficient record keeping of 3 takeoffs/landings in preceding 90 days?
Quote: Hope you put IAH 1st.

I finally added up my logbook today, and it occurred to me, AQP is once a year, right? Suppose you don't get six instrument approaches in actual or a hold for six months, what's the deal with instrument currency? Or is 121 a totally separate animal?

On a related note, during training the sim instructors never put stuff in people's logbooks, just the training folders. Would those training folders be considered sufficient record keeping of 3 takeoffs/landings in preceding 90 days?
Trust me, you won't have to worry about six approaches in six months. There are some days I do 2-3 approaches in the E145.
I *believe* any recurrent check event also counts as an IPC.
Mesa is struggling to figure current bases awards because DFW is NOT opening in time for scheduled 11/1/2014
Mesa
Quote: Mesa is struggling to figure current bases awards because DFW is NOT opening in time for scheduled 11/1/2014

Well crap. I gave up my apartment. WTeF Mesa...
230  280  320  326  327  328  329  330  331  332  333  334  340  380  430  830 
Page 330 of 917
Go to