Mesa

Subscribe
398  448  488  494  495  496  497  498  499  500  501  502  508  548  598 
Page 498 of 917
Go to
Quote: I hear whisperings of possible 200 flying for Delta, and that fits with the email from the other day.
For what it's worth I've heard the same rumor.
Quote: Pro tip-

If you chose to stand on the professionalism box it's wise to look at your own house first.

Every point I make is rebutted with a personal insult, theres no less than three Mesa pilots with knock off FB usernames, more that were deleted. I get PM's from people saying it was brought up during indoc at Mesa. I mean come on, get a grip fellas.

Every time you reply to one of my posts like (and evidenced) in the last few pages it enhances my argument.

Learn to argue, not insult. That's what a "professional" does.

Your friend,

-FB

(PS- Can we please get this thread back on track, thank you and happy new year!)
Dude, I have ignored your ridiculous posts for months now. You have a reputation among the members of this fourm and its a pretty terrible one. You seem to find a way to interject your absurd comments into just about every thread. How can you defend your actions. I KNOW that confronting you about this will make absoloutly no difference. I just wanted to publicly call you out and to make it know that the way you act says a lot about the kind of person you are and the kind of life you live.

You need help. You are not alone, there are others on here too but for some reason you stand out among them all.
Quote: For what it's worth I've heard the same rumor.
I haven't heard this myself. That would be cool though. More a/c means the quick upgrades keep on coming.
I've also heard something about 200's for Delta. In addition to that, a little bird told me they are working on a syllabus for street captains. Growth is good...I just hope we don't bite off more than we can chew and have another self induced implosion.
Quote: I've also heard something about 200's for Delta. In addition to that, a little bird told me they are working on a syllabus for street captains. Growth is good...I just hope we don't bite off more than we can chew and have another self induced implosion.
Ugh, I hate the idea of street captains. I mean, if its needed then its gotta happen but hate the idea of being passed up. Imo, they need to come out with some exceptions for the 121 time. Not accepting 135 pic time in a metro or 1900 flying cargo seem silly to me. If you did scheduled ops 135 flying passengers they accept but not cargo. I don't really see how that makes much of a difference.

Of course, I only care because it effects me directly
mesa doesnt need to hire street captains.......do they?
Quote: mesa doesnt need to hire street captains.......do they?
Not now. I suppose if they starting bringing on all kinds of aircraft then maybe but we are far from the point of street captains.
Ok so what's this about delta ? Thread back on track 😃
Quote: Ok so what's this about delta ? Thread back on track 😃
Is DAL going to invite the chaos that MESA's imposed on DFW?
Quote: Is DAL going to invite the chaos that MESA's imposed on DFW?
How did Mesa impose chaos on DFW?
398  448  488  494  495  496  497  498  499  500  501  502  508  548  598 
Page 498 of 917
Go to