Mesa

Subscribe
401  451  491  497  498  499  500  501  502  503  504  505  511  551  601 
Page 501 of 917
Go to
Looks like EJET will go to July, maybe August 2013 hires.
Quote: Looks like EJET will go to July, maybe August 2013 hires.
I don't think it'll go too far below May '13 hires--maybe 1 or 2 from July. Historically, roughly half the class has been senior people changing their bids last-minute and making the jump out of nowhere.

CRJ CA will go deep, though--especially since it has reached the point where they're gonna be skipping down the list because of new guys with <1,000 hours 121 time.

Additionally, it'll be interesting to see if they allow that equipment-locked CA who voluntarily downgraded to try re-upping on the EJet.

This one's gonna be interesting, folks.
CRJ looks like it will go down to Sept 13 hires.
Quote: CRJ looks like it will go down to Sept 13 hires.
Oooooo nice new standing bid file is out.

Wow I need to get a life...I'm at a New Year's Eve party messing around with a standing bid file instead of drinking.
Quote: Oooooo nice new standing bid file is out.

Wow I need to get a life...I'm at a New Year's Eve party messing around with a standing bid file instead of drinking.

You and me both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What a great way to start the new year seeing this huge standing bid upgrade. CRJ prediction, maybe see a 2014 hire in the upgrade class.
The 2015 Annual Pilot Vacation Master list is out. So if my name isn't on it, do I have to use the Pilot Open Time Vacation Form and bid for a vacation?
just accepted a class with Mesa for the EJET this past week . However, since i accepted a late class due to personal commitments and the gentleman over the phone did offer the CRJ as well and said if you like you can switch ac types. I wanted to get some input as far as the training format and structure and differences between them as far as training at Mesa. For example the CRJ training is mostly done by company instructors and EJET is by flight safety instructors only, so i would like to get a insight on how both types of training structures and personnel differ. And what is the washout rate and if there is, what is the main reason for both ac types as this is my first 121.
Any information on training dept for both ac types at Mesa will be helpful and if you dont want to publish it openly, you can message me freely. Thank you .
Quote: just accepted a class with Mesa for the EJET this past week . However, since i accepted a late class due to personal commitments and the gentleman over the phone did offer the CRJ as well and said if you like you can switch ac types. I wanted to get some input as far as the training format and structure and differences between them as far as training at Mesa. For example the CRJ training is mostly done by company instructors and EJET is by flight safety instructors only, so i would like to get a insight on how both types of training structures and personnel differ. And what is the washout rate and if there is, what is the main reason for both ac types as this is my first 121.
Any information on training dept for both ac types at Mesa will be helpful and if you dont want to publish it openly, you can message me freely. Thank you .
I can't speak for Mesa's training program but I've flown the CRJ-200/700/900 and the E-190. The CRJ is a lot easier to learn. The ERJ is much more automated and has many more modes on the flight control panel. The E series requires much better descent planning as it doesn't like to slow down and go down. V-Nav in the E series in theory should make flying easier but there are lots of gotchas you have to look out for.
Systems wise the two planes are somewhat similar. I would choose whichever plane has the earliest class date, will give you the base you want or get you seniority faster.
Flight safety instructors are great and are very familiar with our procedures. The training format between the 2 aircraft will be very similar as well. I have not flown the CRJ so I will not comment on how they compare as far as how easy they are to learn. I thought the EJET was pretty straight forward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
401  451  491  497  498  499  500  501  502  503  504  505  511  551  601 
Page 501 of 917
Go to