Delta Hiring News

Subscribe
56  556  956  1006  1046  1052  1053  1054  1055  1056  1057  1058  1059  1060  1066  1106 
Page 1056 of 1123
Go to
Is there any way to find out the status of your scoring? No thanks, maybe next time, keep trying, average joe, on the call list....etc? Is there a time frame from scoring to interview invite? 3 months, 6, year? Or does it just depend on the score and where you rank with other scored applications? ( Higher scores keep getting adding to the top of the list and are get the call to interview?)

Thank you
Quote: Is there any way to find out the status of your scoring? No thanks, maybe next time, keep trying, average joe, on the call list....etc? Is there a time frame from scoring to interview invite? 3 months, 6, year? Or does it just depend on the score and where you rank with other scored applications? ( Higher scores keep getting adding to the top of the list and are get the call to interview?)

Thank you
No, no, no, no, yes.
Quote: Is there any way to find out the status of your scoring? No thanks, maybe next time, keep trying, average joe, on the call list....etc? Is there a time frame from scoring to interview invite? 3 months, 6, year? Or does it just depend on the score and where you rank with other scored applications? ( Higher scores keep getting adding to the top of the list and are get the call to interview?)

Thank you
Not that I'm aware of. I honestly don't think they would ever divulge that info.
So basically, if your app is scored and high enough for an interview invite, they could keep scoring other applicants apps higher than yours that bump you down the call list.....? For months possibly or years until you get a better score?

Thanks
Quote: So basically, if your app is scored and high enough for an interview invite, they could keep scoring other applicants apps higher than yours that bump you down the call list.....? For months possibly or years until you get a better score?

Thanks
Yes, but honestly no one besides pilot selection Can answer this question.
Quote: Not that I'm aware of. I honestly don't think they would ever divulge that info.
Not until the last attorney in the US has died.
What’s the average time from interview to class start? I interview in October
Quote: What’s the average time from interview to class start? I interview in October
It stretched out a bit when hiring slowed but it's back down to it's historical norm of ~8 weeks.
Quote: It stretched out a bit when hiring slowed but it's back down to it's historical norm of ~8 weeks.
Perfect timing. You know you’ve made it to the show when you get to spend Christmas on Virginia Ave.

Good luck on the interview!
Just got the email for OTS. Any idea for time out for interviews?

What’s the alternative to RST?
56  556  956  1006  1046  1052  1053  1054  1055  1056  1057  1058  1059  1060  1066  1106 
Page 1056 of 1123
Go to