Page 203 of 1123
Go to
MMPI-2 Scoring

here is the actual mmpi
Quote: MMPI-2 Scoring

here is a sample mmpi
I can see where my morning is going...
MMPI
I am not the world's fastest reader. Language is not my strong suit. I'm more of a visual kind of learner. Having said that, I'm taking the MMPI at another now defunct airline. I didn't really want to work for them, but I needed the practice. I might have even taken the job if nobody else wanted me.

I read the question and I thought it said: Do you wear EXPLOSIVE clothing? Self I said, who in the world would answer yes to this question?

So, I answered no.

Later, while talking to some of the other interviewees, I brought up that question. They looked at me like I had two heads. The question was: Do you wear EXPENSIVE clothing?

End of story, they offered me a job. (It was TWA) Now, I work for Delta. I honestly don't know why Delta hired me, I didn't even have an ATP.
Quote: Political correctness offends me.

Somewhat political post follows... probably be pulled, but here goes:

It is amazing to me that Christians can be referred to in any number of derogatory ways, and that is sanctioned by the left. Hundreds are murdered in Egypt by peace loving muslims, and yet it is wrong to call them out on it. Ted Cruz and the Tea Party conservatives are characterized as "whackos" "terrorists" hostage takers" and "Tea Baggers" yet the height/weight disproportionate "pilot" (fatso is derogatory, isn't it?) doesn't seem to mind that moniker. It is OK to let those with a left leaning agenda spit on those folks with impunity. So tell me -height/weight challenged aviator- would you be satisfied if I apologized to all those whom I have offended? Perhaps muhammed atta while we are at it? Sorry... won't go that far. I hope he is burning in hell right now. As someone else said, why don't we take this offline?

Oh, and I do not represent Delta in any way. If that is your opinion, then you need to get a life.

And last edit: Ya'll better eat that popcorn quick, I'm not going to stoop to this idiocy any more.... Love ya, mean it.
Quote: I believe the spigot is being opened.
from a reputable source: 600 per year for the next decade (**or next merger)

**I added that in.

TEN
Quote: from a reputable source: 600 per year for the next decade (**or next merger)

**I added that in.

TEN
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GjjZGyYcH9E

The MMPI, among other things, can sniff out when you're trying to fool the test.

Quote:
Validity Scales of the MMPI-2

The L Scale: Also referred to as the "lie scale," this validity scale was developed to detect attempts by patients to present themselves in a favorable light. People who score high on this scale deliberately try to present themselves in the most positive way possible, rejecting shortcomings or unfavorable characteristics. Well-educated people from higher social classes tend to score lower on the L scale.

The F Scale: This scale is used to detect attempts at "faking good" or "faking bad." Essentially, people who score high on this test are trying to appear better or worse than they really are. This scale asks questions designed to determine if test-takers are contradicting themselves in their responses.

The K Scale: Sometimes referred to as the “defensiveness scale,” this scale is a more effective and less obvious way of detecting attempts to present oneself in the best possible way. Research has demonstrated, however, that those of a higher educational level and socioeconomic status tend to score higher on the K Scale.

The ? Scale: Also known as the “cannot say” scale, this validity scale is the number of items left unanswered. The MMPI manual recommends that any test with 30 or more unanswered questions be declared invalid.

TRIN Scale: The True Response Inconsistency Scale was developed to detect patients who respond inconsistently. This section consists of 23 paired questions that are opposite of each other.

VRIN Scale: The Variable Response Inconsistency Scale is another method developed to detect inconsistent responses.

The Fb Scale: This scale is composed of 40 items that less than 10% of normal respondents support. High scores on this scale sometimes indicate that the respondent stopped paying attention and began answering questions randomly.
Quote: The MMPI, among other things, can sniff out when you're trying to fool the test.
I think you could still game the test if you understand how it works. Also, the test mostly reflects the "normal" person only at one point in time. In other words, you would probably have a better outlook on life if you received a conditional letter of employment from Delta the day before the test, rather than taking the test just after your house burned down.
Quote: I think you could still game the test if you understand how it works. Also, the test mostly reflects the "normal" person only at one point in time. In other words, you would probably have a better outlook on life if you received a conditional letter of employment from Delta the day before the test, rather than taking the test just after your house burned down.
That's great. But I'm not trying to figure out how to hotwire the test. I'm trying to share some information I felt was useful when I prepared for the test.

I've noticed that you view yourself as smarter than everyone else in whatever room you are in. Good for you.
Quote:
I've noticed that you view yourself as smarter than everyone else in whatever room you are in. Good for you.
Sounds like Barry Ubama?
103  153  193  199  200  201  202  203  204  205  206  207  213  253  303  703 
Page 203 of 1123
Go to