Delta Hiring News

Subscribe
27  427  477  517  523  524  525  526  527  528  529  530  531  537  577  627  1027 
Page 527 of 1123
Go to
Quote: Concerning the Compass flows... The last flow class for 2014 will be in class Oct 6. There is a possibility of a few more based on the seniority list percentages, however unlikely. There are approx 140 more flow eligible pilots in 2015. After they flow, the Compass flow is over. The Mesaba flow eligible pilot group should be complete 2014. There are some official communications regarding flow. As far as the Pinnacle/endeavor SSP program that is NOT a FLOW.... I have no idea
Thanks for the reply.

I knew ssp wasn't flow. I could have worded my question a little better. Since ssp requires one to be a captain, there will be a time where they will have interviewed all captains. The fo's will have to wait till they are captains to get the SSP interview offer.

I guess my question is: at the rate they are going through ssp, how long will it be that they have interviewed all eligible captains?
Quote:
It's hard to say what it means. I haven't received one, but I have been told my application has been reviewed.
Just curious, how did you find out your app was reviewed?
The person at OBAP told me they were all reviewed just before they began hiring last year. I have been actively updating it for 1.5 years and had it in for 7. Also, was told they will review our apps after a job fair / convention. Maybe this time around I scored higher - just hope I did.
Quote: It was a "fix it" email. I received a group of them in them back in Mar. This one was something small and I actually talked to a recruiter who told me what it was and that I was good to go after I fixed it. I just didn't know how often they are interviewing.
Similar boat... received fix it email back in March.... full employment history and specific flt training... all quiet since. Do you mind sharing what your correction was?

MIL
Retire Dec14
Avail Jul14
TT 5012 (1910 Heavy)
IP 2425
PIC 1275
STAN/EVAL/NATOPS
Current
BS 3.11 Marine Engineering
Clean record
Several speeding tickets 17 Plus yrs old

waiting .......
Quote: Similar boat... received fix it email back in March.... full employment history and specific flt training... all quiet since. Do you mind sharing what your correction was?

MIL
Retire Dec14
Avail Jul14
TT 5012 (1910 Heavy)
IP 2425
PIC 1275
STAN/EVAL/NATOPS
Current
Clean record

waiting .......
I've always wanted to talk to the knuckleheads that designed Marines
Quote: Similar boat... received fix it email back in March.... full employment history and specific flt training... all quiet since. Do you mind sharing what your correction was?

MIL
Retire Dec14
Avail Jul14

TT 5012 (1910 Heavy)
IP 2425
PIC 1275
STAN/EVAL/NATOPS
Current
Clean record

waiting .......
How are you pulling off such a long terminal leave?
So there's a lot of arguing and antagonizing occurring on another website forum for Envoy pilots. A new hire Delta pilot formally from Envoy, named ZZZ ZZZ, posted this about his new hire experience at Delta.

"You got it. Wanna know something? They passed around a "blacklist" sheet for potential new hires. XXXXXXXX and pals need not apply."

Could any of the Delta folks here comment on that? Isn't that type of thing illegal?
Quote: So there's a lot of arguing and antagonizing occurring on another website forum for Envoy pilots. A new hire Delta pilot formally from Envoy, named ZZZ ZZZ, posted this about his new hire experience at Delta.

"You got it. Wanna know something? They passed around a "blacklist" sheet for potential new hires. XXXXXXXX and pals need not apply."

Could any of the Delta folks here comment on that? Isn't that type of thing illegal?
JetBlue posts a list of all people they are hiring in the crew lounge. You look it over and if someone shows up on the list who is an idiot you go tell the chief what you know. They look into it and people mysteriously are removed from the list. I don't know the legalities of it, but it is done at other airlines. They didn't do it in 2007 at Delta.
They all it, "freedom of association".

GF

MIL
Retire Dec14
Avail Jul14
TT 5012 (1910 Heavy)
IP 2425
PIC 1275
STAN/EVAL/NATOPS
Current
Clean record

waiting .......
Just curious from another military guy... how do you have almost twice as much IP time as PIC time?
27  427  477  517  523  524  525  526  527  528  529  530  531  537  577  627  1027 
Page 527 of 1123
Go to