jetBlue Hiring

Subscribe
338  838  1238  1288  1328  1334  1335  1336  1337  1338  1339  1340  1341  1342  1348  1388 
Page 1338 of 1434
Go to
Quote: Got the TBNT email after the PHC met last week. Says to apply again in 6 months. Does that 6 months mean 6 months after I originally applied. (April) or when I got the tbnt email?

Btw needing 2 yes to get the job is dumb..but gotta play the game.
I believe that it is from the date that you interviewed.
Quote: Got the TBNT email after the PHC met last week. Says to apply again in 6 months. Does that 6 months mean 6 months after I originally applied. (April) or when I got the tbnt email?

Btw needing 2 yes to get the job is dumb..but gotta play the game.
You could also apply to Spirit to get to JB eventually. I know several former AirTran pilots who never got picked up by SWA who are happy Corndogs today.
Quote: You could also apply to Spirit to get to JB eventually. I know several former AirTran pilots who never got picked up by SWA who are happy Corndogs today.
Oh I applied to spirit today. Yeah I know 2 AirTran pilots that are extremely happy now
Quote: Oh I applied to spirit today. Yeah I know 2 AirTran pilots that are extremely happy now
Sorry to see you got turned down man. I hate to see them turning away good applicants that actually wanna be here. Hang in there, you’ll land something better.
Anyone have any experience with how long the Pilot Hiring Committee takes to approve/deny? Looked back and saw a few timelines which were helpful but any extra info would be appreciated, thank you!
Quote: Anyone have any experience with how long the Pilot Hiring Committee takes to approve/deny? Looked back and saw a few timelines which were helpful but any extra info would be appreciated, thank you!
Got a welcome to p2 email on a Monday.

On the Tuesday the following week got a TBNT from the committee.

So take that timeline how you see fit. Good luck though.
Quote: Got a welcome to p2 email on a Monday.

On the Tuesday the following week got a TBNT from the committee.

So take that timeline how you see fit. Good luck though.
Appreciate the help! Thank you
Quote: JetBlue First Officer Meet & Greet
July 21st 0900 to 1700 Eastern. TWA Hotel at JFK
Join us to learn more about our airline and how you can take your career to new heights. During this event, you'll learn more about our airline, connect with our Chief Pilots and review your resume with our recruiters.

This is an all-day event. Feel free to swing by during a time that works best for you. We look forward to seeing you there!
Quote: Looks like there’s a registration. Try this.

https://www.eventleaf.com/e/jetbluepilots
I’ve signed up for the event. Thank you for that.

Any tips for this at all?? The email says you could potentially receive an interview, but from reading on here it’s not on the same day but a few weeks later. From reading on here bring a resume, flying history, study up on the airline and have some questions ready for the recruiter. Any other recommendations?
Quote: I’ve signed up for the event. Thank you for that.

Any tips for this at all?? The email says you could potentially receive an interview, but from reading on here it’s not on the same day but a few weeks later. From reading on here bring a resume, flying history, study up on the airline and have some questions ready for the recruiter. Any other recommendations?
I would have good answers for “Why do you want to work for JetBlue?” and “Why do you think you would be a good fit?” Also, maybe pick one of the five values, other than Safety, and why it’s important to you.
Quote: Oh I applied to spirit today. Yeah I know 2 AirTran pilots that are extremely happy now
When you go to your Spirit interview, make sure you have a really good answer prepared for "why JetBlue".
338  838  1238  1288  1328  1334  1335  1336  1337  1338  1339  1340  1341  1342  1348  1388 
Page 1338 of 1434
Go to