jetBlue Hiring

Subscribe
8  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  28  68  118  518  1018 
Page 18 of 1434
Go to
Quote: Current pilots leaving in droves as well.
I haven't seen this. Where did you get this info?
Quote: I haven't seen this. Where did you get this info?
I know of atleast 4.

My seniority number from the Jan Seniority list to the number in FLICA on this award moved 16 numbers.

It moved 11 numbers from the Sept bid to this Dec bid alone.

Im in the 2100 range
Yup...started off in the bottom 2200's. Now I'm looking at breaking 2200 real soon.
Quote: Yup...started off in the bottom 2200's. Now I'm looking at breaking 2200 real soon.
And you think that is a bad thing?
jetBlue Hiring
People leaving in droves is a good thing.
I know the healthcare sucks, but when does it start?
Quote: And you think that is a bad thing?
It becomes a bad thing when the company cant take new airplanes because they are too busy retraining replacement pilots.(I believe Rob said 300 a year in one if his calls). Dont think it can happen? Jetblue lost that many in one year when we were a much smaller airline during the last hiring boom. We still have a couple hundred with recall rights alone. Its bad when the cost of replacing an A320 CA causes 4 or 5 training cycles to the tune of a hundred thousand.

Its an issue when you are so far behind in total compensation that you cant attract new hires. The real hiring at the majors hasnt even started yet and when it does do you think we will be able to attratced new talent on par with the industry?
Quote: I know the healthcare sucks, but when does it start?
I belive it is the 1st of the month following your first 30 days.

July 7th hire date = sept 1st
July 20th = sept 1st

Make sense?
Quote: I haven't seen this. Where did you get this info?
Captains and FO's taking their recall to AA, UAL,US Airways, with many to go back to DAL ASAP. Also many have left to be new hires at UAL. This is all before any meaningful hiring in this industry. No big deal according to Southerner.
Quote: It becomes a bad thing when the company cant take new airplanes because they are too busy retraining replacement pilots.(I believe Rob said 300 a year in one if his calls). Dont think it can happen? Jetblue lost that many in one year when we were a much smaller airline during the last hiring boom. We still have a couple hundred with recall rights alone. Its bad when the cost of replacing an A320 CA causes 4 or 5 training cycles to the tune of a hundred thousand.

Its an issue when you are so far behind in total compensation that you cant attract new hires. The real hiring at the majors hasnt even started yet and when it does do you think we will be able to attratced new talent on par with the industry?
Staffing the airline and attracting pilots is managements problem. Moving up the seniority list is my benefit.
8  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  28  68  118  518  1018 
Page 18 of 1434
Go to