jetBlue Hiring

Subscribe
126  176  216  222  223  224  225  226  227  228  229  230  236  276  326  726  1226 
Page 226 of 1434
Go to
When does the window open for Blue
Quote: When does the window open for Blue
10 days from now.
Quote: 10 days from now.
What he said.
Quote: If the process is hasn't changed since the previous app window, you can update your hours and submit additional attachments, even after the window is closed.

I just reapplied ... I thought the online application was a bit better than last time.

One interesting nugget - the question about living within 2 hours of JFK, BOS, LGB, MCO or FLL. I wish there was a sub-question of "If hired, would you be willing to relocate with 2 hours of JFK, BOS, LGB, MCO or FLL?" I wonder how much stock they are putting into your location.
2/3 of our pilot group commute by airplane. I wouldn't sweat it. A better question would be do you live within 2 hours of someone ELSE'S base?
Quote: Nope, new HQ now:

JetBlue Airways
Attn: People Department
27-01 Queens Plaza North
Long Island City, NY 11101
Thank You for this updated address
Quote: 2/3 of our pilot group commute by airplane. I wouldn't sweat it. A better question would be do you live within 2 hours of someone ELSE'S base?
They should add "is your commute served exclusively by JetBlue?" I can check that box
jetBlue Hiring
Should the images of my "Supporting Documents" show up in the preview? My preview only shows the names of the documents I uploaded.
Forgive me for not reading through this thread, but what website do we use to apply at JetBlue and what is the exact date/time we can submit our application for this upcoming hiring window?
Quote: Forgive me for not reading through this thread, but what website do we use to apply at JetBlue and what is the exact date/time we can submit our application for this upcoming hiring window?
I can't tell if this guy is serious or joking?
Quote: I saw no mention of uploading documents of certs, medical, passport, etc. The only mention of uploading document was under the training/checkride failure if you selected "yes". I'm assuming you would uploade some letter of explanation under the supporting documents section!?

I only uploaded resume, cover letter, and letters of recommendation.
The part where you uploaded Letters of rec also said in that paragraph.. Certificates, licences, etc..

It didn't specifically ask for them but it said those items in the paragraph above the upload boxes near the last page so I don't know if its required or not.
126  176  216  222  223  224  225  226  227  228  229  230  236  276  326  726  1226 
Page 226 of 1434
Go to