jetBlue Hiring

Subscribe
179  229  269  275  276  277  278  279  280  281  282  283  289  329  379  779  1279 
Page 279 of 1434
Go to
Quote: Interviewed Feb 25 - second AM group. Now official after swimming in the pool- November 12th. Anybody else in that class?
STD, I give you credit for sticking with it, even going to a regional as they suggested. Glad to see we are getting people who really want to be here. Have fun in training and remember, only the cool kids wear a speedo to the training pool. Oh and I think the heater is till broken
Were there interviews throughout the summer? Just trying to get an idea how deep the pool is.
Resume tool
Hi all. I'm new to the forums and been trying to get hired at Jetblue since the last application window. I update my resume and times quite a bit. Today when I deleted my resume and added a new one the format came out all wrong and it looks terrible on their resume tool but in word it's perfect. I tried several different formats and nothing works so I just left it in there even thiugh it looks terrible. Anybody else have this problem or does any one have a solution?? I'll be at vets in blue and I want everything in order by the time I get to the career fair.
Quote: Hi all. I'm new to the forums and been trying to get hired at Jetblue since the last application window. I update my resume and times quite a bit. Today when I deleted my resume and added a new one the format came out all wrong and it looks terrible on their resume tool but in word it's perfect. I tried several different formats and nothing works so I just left it in there even thiugh it looks terrible. Anybody else have this problem or does any one have a solution?? I'll be at vets in blue and I want everything in order by the time I get to the career fair.

I got rid of WordPerfect years ago because their formats are useless for most uploads and people can't open the attachments. Try switching to OpenOffice; it's a free download and you can save in all formats and open all formats with no problem. I think my uploads on the JB application worked as a .doc and .rtf made with OpenOffice
Didn't work
Quote: I got rid of WordPerfect years ago because their formats are useless for most uploads and people can't open the attachments. Try switching to OpenOffice; it's a free download and you can save in all formats and open all formats with no problem. I think my uploads on the JB application worked as a .doc and .rtf made with OpenOffice
I tried saving it as a doc using word perfect and when I opened it up the bullets were all funky. Rtf doesn't work either
Did you try as a PDF? Now that I tried to remember a little better this is what I did...a little redundant, but screw it I wanted to be sure.

Uploaded a PDF; rtf; and copy/pasted it then went through it adding spaces, aligning it and so on...

I dunno what to tell ya if you are using word perfect, I think they're the problem...I would switch. Try the different doc file types, doesn't it have different options for windows xp, 2000 and such?
Got it
Quote: Did you try as a PDF? Now that I tried to remember a little better this is what I did...a little redundant, but screw it I wanted to be sure.

Uploaded a PDF; rtf; and copy/pasted it then went through it adding spaces, aligning it and so on...

I dunno what to tell ya if you are using word perfect, I think they're the problem...I would switch. Try the different doc file types, doesn't it have different options for windows xp, 2000 and such?
Finally found the way to upload it as a pdf in the supporting documents section. Thanks for the help eman, See you over at jetblue in a few months! Hopefully...
Quote: Finally found the way to upload it as a pdf in the supporting documents section. Thanks for the help eman, See you over at jetblue in a few months! Hopefully...

Cool man, it was a huge pain...I remember someone from here had to do some tricks to get my scans to attach once as well.

I'm not at JB, I don't think they want me just yet lol but good luck either way!
Quote: Were there interviews throughout the summer? Just trying to get an idea how deep the pool is.
No interviews between mid-May and early September. I would expect successful candidates from the October interviews to be in class in February or early March.

GP
Hey guys, thanks for posting all this great information. I'm new to posting on the forums, but been lurking for years.

I have an interview with JB in a few weeks and I've pieced together a gouge the best I could, but I'm worried that a lot of it is outdated. I know that all the TMAAT questions are generally the same, but is there an updated/official gouge anywhere?

Thanks!
179  229  269  275  276  277  278  279  280  281  282  283  289  329  379  779  1279 
Page 279 of 1434
Go to