jetBlue Hiring

Subscribe
349  399  439  445  446  447  448  449  450  451  452  453  459  499  549  949 
Page 449 of 1434
Go to
Quote: June 10th and 11th
Thanks. Have invites for those dates gone out, yet?
May interview classes.
Are there any May interview classes coming up?
Quote: Thanks. Have invites for those dates gone out, yet?
Yes, first you get an email asking you to set up a time you'd like to be called for a phone interview. The phone call is just basic application review questions - times, failed checkrides, arrests, etc., and then she offers an interview in NY. there aren't any real "interview" type questions.

A friend did tell me that classes will continue through the sumner so successful June interviewees can expect to be in class around the fall.
Quote: Are there any May interview classes coming up?
there is a May 18.
Thanks Snickers. Someone told me they were heading to Queens on the 19th.
Can anyone give a heads up as to how the medical coverage at JB is worse than most legacy carriers coverage? It seems like all airline offered medical PPOs are mediocre at best...
Quote: Can anyone give a heads up as to how the medical coverage at JB is worse than most legacy carriers coverage? It seems like all airline offered medical PPOs are mediocre at best...
It needs improvement to be sure. It is a very high priority for the next contract.

I don't use the medical, so I don't know specifics.
Quote: Can anyone give a heads up as to how the medical coverage at JB is worse than most legacy carriers coverage? It seems like all airline offered medical PPOs are mediocre at best...
This issue will be at the heart of the success or failure of a CBA. I would guess it's the #1 or 2 priority with most pilots. For me, it's #2 behind a big enough salary increase to make up for the "major medical" we have now. Make sure you put your kids on the CHIP program in your state or it's gonna cost you here at blue. No one will sign this CBA without major improvements to insurance. imho
Quote: This issue will be at the heart of the success or failure of a CBA. I would guess it's the #1 or 2 priority with most pilots. For me, it's #2 behind a big enough salary increase to make up for the "major medical" we have now. Make sure you put your kids on the CHIP program in your state or it's gonna cost you here at blue. No one will sign this CBA without major improvements to insurance. imho

I thought #1 was merger protection
Quote: I thought #1 was merger protection
there are many #1s bb. Would you sign with merger prot but the same medical/reserve rules/pay? Let's face it, it's a combo-right? What I was stressing was the inadequacy of the new coverage. But go ahead- do a poll
349  399  439  445  446  447  448  449  450  451  452  453  459  499  549  949 
Page 449 of 1434
Go to