jetBlue Hiring

Subscribe
442  842  892  932  938  939  940  941  942  943  944  945  946  952  992  1042 
Page 942 of 1434
Go to
Thanks for the earlier $$ replies. Looking at the PEA (I realize it's not binding in any way) I see several times $2500 stated as training pay? Is this a new thing or you guys certain about it being $2000?

Man first year is going to be tough hopefully a solid TA will come soon!
Quote: Thanks for the earlier $$ replies. Looking at the PEA (I realize it's not binding in any way) I see several times $2500 stated as training pay? Is this a new thing or you guys certain about it being $2000?

Man first year is going to be tough hopefully a solid TA will come soon!
Used to be 2500. Then The Lodge got built and they changed it to 2000 but gave you a daily use it or lose it credit for food there. Don't think you can use it for beer.
Quote: Used to be 2500. Then The Lodge got built and they changed it to 2000 but gave you a daily use it or lose it credit for food there. Don't think you can use it for beer.
Did not know that. Thanks!
Quote: Used to be 2500. Then The Lodge got built and they changed it to 2000 but gave you a daily use it or lose it credit for food there. Don't think you can use it for beer.
Correct, allegedly the $500 reduction was offset by $26/day in "Lodge Dollars" that can be used for food. It's enough to buy the full meal 3 times a day or a lot of ala carte food. It can not be used for adult beverages, and of course you are out of pocket if you choose to eat off campus. That said I probably took home 6 or 7 grocery bags of snack food and such that I bought with the leftover credit after eating well..
jetBlue Hiring
2000 is correct and 26/day in house food credit per day. Use it or lose it daily. If you have credit left at the end of the most just buy stuff for their room.

As I was told, no alcohol can be in your room or stored in any of the fridges. Basically you have to buy it in the lodge and consume it in the general area on the first floor. The chef special is usually a good value. You shouldn't have to spend any money. The lodge rooms had a small range of temps you could select when I was there. I had to ask mgmt to adjust it to allow a bigger range.

There is a shuttle that can take you to the hotels off property where our crews also stay. There are several chain restaurants over there.

The fam ride will generally be short legs JFK - BOS, JFK SAV, JFK CHS etc. The crews and Check airmen are all pretty good to new guys.

Start working on you crashpad early. They can be hard to find at times. I personally would not recommend the the giant crash pad at HILLSIDE & LEFFERTS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is the Lodge singe occupancy or double? I also seem to remember reading somewhere that no spouses are allowed, is that still true?
You're not allowed to have beer in your room?
Is there an RA doing surprise inspections? I thought JB was hiring adults.
Quote: Is the Lodge singe occupancy or double? I also seem to remember reading somewhere that no spouses are allowed, is that still true?
Single occupancy. No spouses in the room. I think you can have guests with you down on the first floor, if you wanna grab a bite to eat with them at the Lodge. But not completely sure.
Quote: Single occupancy. No spouses in the room. I think you can have guests with you down on the first floor, if you wanna grab a bite to eat with them at the Lodge. But not completely sure.
This is correct. No spouses or any other guest not officially staying at the lodge are allowed in the 'towers'. The common area, bar and the eating area are where your folks are allowed to mull around with guest passes. They can purchase food there as well.

Quote: You're not allowed to have beer in your room?
Is there an RA doing surprise inspections? I thought JB was hiring adults.
Alcohol in the room is against the rules.

Also...no fridge.

Unbelievable isn't it?
442  842  892  932  938  939  940  941  942  943  944  945  946  952  992  1042 
Page 942 of 1434
Go to