Frontier Hiring.

Subscribe
50  90  96  97  98  99  100  101  102  103  104  110  150  200  600 
Page 100 of 948
Go to
Quote: I'm impressed the thread made it to over 900 replies before a "FU, no grow up and FU" theme creeped in.
I should have know better than to reply to ole MistyFAC. Painfully obvious who it is. Such a bright and happy soul.

In other news there should be some pretty interesting company announcements in the coming weeks.
Anyone apply recently get a call to interview?
Quote: I should have know better than to reply to ole MistyFAC. Painfully obvious who it is. Such a bright and happy soul.

In other news there should be some pretty interesting company announcements in the coming weeks.
In guess I haven't heard the rumor. Do tell.
Does anyone know how many started last Monday?
Quote: I should have know better than to reply to ole MistyFAC. Painfully obvious who it is. Such a bright and happy soul.

You're right Barley, happy rainbows and shiney faces! I wish us all in this industry good luck.
I think the class that just started has 18 people in it.

The rumour is that we might start flying to the Bahamas, but I'm not sure that qualifies as very big news, so who knows? Also, we have an all new livery coming very soon. I have seen the paint design, but I won't ruin the surprise.
Quote: Also, we have an all new livery coming very soon. I have seen the paint design, but I won't ruin the surprise.
Does it look like this?

We did announce new seats for aircraft today.
Something with "Low Fares, Done Right" across the side, if I had to guess.
Quote: We did announce new seats for aircraft today.
Yep, Acro brand seats. The same company making Spirit's. Although ours are likely a different design.
50  90  96  97  98  99  100  101  102  103  104  110  150  200  600 
Page 100 of 948
Go to