Frontier Hiring.

Subscribe
15  65  105  111  112  113  114  115  116  117  118  119  125  165  215  615 
Page 115 of 948
Go to
Quote: post 1133….false information from your in the know. The plan is 15 new hires a month beginning in Nov. for the foreseeable future. They would like to do 20 per month, but the training department can’t quite handle that right now. I don’t think you will see 100 upgrades in 2014. possible but doubtful we will see quite that many. I would guess around 75+
I'm just trying to pass along some info that I thought was credible and give some guys some hope. This is the internet, and an airline rumor board (and we all know how aviation rumors are) so please take it for whatever you think it's worth.......

Best of luck to those who hope wish for a better, bigger, brighter future for themselves!
Howabout the latest rumour: "Denver will be cut in half?" You guys been hearing this too? I've always assumed a reduction was forthcoming but by 50 percent or more?!?!
Sulkair, I heard the same thing riding on a Frontier jumpseat the other day. Too bad for the Denver guys/gals if this us true.
The "denver cut in half" story is not accurate. Newhires will unlikely be based in denver but that doesn't mean the base is getting halved.
Thanks for the updates. So this fall they are primarily building up the Chicago base?

Still trying to figure out their hiring process, I was competitive enough last Feb. but couldn't make it to the interview for scheduling reasons and nothing since.
Quote: I'm just trying to pass along some info that I thought was credible and give some guys some hope. This is the internet, and an airline rumor board (and we all know how aviation rumors are) so please take it for whatever you think it's worth.......

Best of luck to those who hope wish for a better, bigger, brighter future for themselves!
The numbers I got from my 'credible source' in training are 142 planned new hires and 60 upgrades in 2015. I'm sure actual results will vary.

I also heard that Sulkair drinks flavored coffee....
Quote: The numbers I got from my 'credible source' in training are 142 planned new hires and 60 upgrades in 2015. I'm sure actual results will vary.

I also heard that Sulkair drinks flavored coffee....
I like my coffee black like the hearts of Airline Execs.
Quote: The "denver cut in half" story is not accurate. Newhires will unlikely be based in denver but that doesn't mean the base is getting halved.
This makes more sense to me. In the future, after much growth, Denver will end up representing a much smaller piece of the pie. Is this what you're saying? That 50% rumor is nasty tho. You're pretty sure on this Zoo?

Deep breath... I need to grab a pumpkin spice frappuccino whilst I wring my hands and wait for your answer
I heard Dulles Is gonna be the next domicile and DEN will remain status quo.

Chicago Midway may close completely and the base will strictly be ORD.
Frontier Hiring.
Have you been to Dulles? It is a total cluster f#€£
15  65  105  111  112  113  114  115  116  117  118  119  125  165  215  615 
Page 115 of 948
Go to