Frontier Hiring.

Subscribe
91  141  181  187  188  189  190  191  192  193  194  195  201  241  291  691 
Page 191 of 948
Go to
Quote: But, Congrats on the job! It is great to see so many excited people, just like myself, that are coming here!
I wish I could say that I got the job! I do have a good Silver Bullet reference, but I still haven't got the call.....
Quote: I wish I could say that I got the job! I do have a good Silver Bullet reference, but I still haven't got the call.....
i'm not too sure they are even hiring from apps anymore. you should probably hit a job fair.
F9 is a dead end. The only thing it's good for is maybe interview experience. Even though those SBI's are a waste of time. My opinion.
Quote: The only thing it's good for is maybe interview experience. Even though those SBI's are a waste of time. My opinion.
Sorry they didn't hire you Sam. I wonder why?!?!
Quote: F9 is a dead end. The only thing it's good for is maybe interview experience. Even though those SBI's are a waste of time. My opinion.
Overcoming Bitterness: 5 Steps for Healing the Hurt that Won?t Go Away
DB alert post # 1903!
Wah! Wah!
Quote: F9 is a dead end. The only thing it's good for is maybe interview experience.
yeah....they have 50 airplanes with 80 on order. upgrade is probably less than 3 years. you would be stuck the entire time you are there flying with a great group of pilots. even though the pay is low right now, their contract is phenomenal. soooo.....yeah......i guess you're right rock star. i can't imagine why you would bother posting something like this? i can tell you from recent experience, f9 isn't an easy interview to pass. i can also say it is designed to eliminate people like you which it probably already did.
Quote: ... i can't imagine why you would bother posting something like this? i can tell you from recent experience, f9 isn't an easy interview to pass. i can also say it is designed to eliminate people like you which it probably already did.
That's right - he was turned down by Frontier, twice.

Oh, and Yosemite:
You're welcome.
You're welcome.

Sour grapes.
The F9 interview is about being friendly and a team player, the secret is to convince them that F9 is on the top of your list. They are trying very hard to find people that don't want to use it at a stepping stone. I think that is reflected in the frequency of which they are interviewing people without 121 PIC.
Quote: F9 is a dead end. The only thing it's good for is maybe interview experience. Even though those SBI's are a waste of time. My opinion.
On the long list of failures in your life you can write in Internet trolling right under interviewing.

By the way, Yosemite Sam is usually reserved for "back off " mud flaps on old POS pickups owned by douche bags, but you really seem to pull it off somehow.
91  141  181  187  188  189  190  191  192  193  194  195  201  241  291  691 
Page 191 of 948
Go to