Celebrities: Good and Bad

Subscribe
7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15 
Page 11 of 18
Go to
All great stories…here is the real question…did any of the celebs ask to get some yoke/stick time? How'd you handle that?
Quote: All great stories…here is the real question…did any of the celebs ask to get some yoke/stick time? How'd you handle that?
Well, I think it depends on a celeb for exaple what would you say toMargot Robbie and Arny?

The answers will be different
Quote: Yup, he's got or had a PC-12. Tail number ends in BC but cant remember the rest of it.
Saw it and himself at an FBO in MSN a few years back. Turns out he was there for a stand up comedy show downtown on the UW campus. Thats was 2009/10ish..
712BC for the pc 12
The gulfstream ends with CC for the wife.
Russell Simmons, really late on both ends cool guy but put his assistant in check real quick.
Lionel Richie really nice guy way to many bags.
Quote: Martha Stewart on the other hand......talk about miserable. Guess white collar prison will do that to a person!!!
Oh no! She has always been like that. Prison could only make her sweeter.
Quote: Later, flying for Delta, had Larry Bird (Boston Celtics) on board going BOS to Bermuda, he refused to sign a Celtics hat for a 10 year old kid when I pointed him out to the kid. I told the F/A's to spit in his drink for me, they said, "Oh, yeah, he's always an azzhole to his fans."
He signed a t-shirt and a basketball for me, so go figure.
Quote: Flew Kurt Russell up to YYZ and back for the film fest and a movie premiere this year. Easily one of the nicest pax I have flown. Started talking airplanes and flying with him before departure and he was up near the cockpit just after departure chatting us up for the first hour or so of the flight talking about the different planes he's owned/flown over the years and asking us about the planes we've flown. Big aviation nut and a really cool guy.
Shoud've called him "Captain Ron" haha, there's not one movie that he did that isn't good. I've had KC & The Sunshine Band, and Marcus Lutrell.
Had a DH on DAL years ago to LGA. Waiting to board w/ my crew I kept looking at this tall black dude and felt he looked very familiar. Realized it was Julius Erving (aka Dr J). Boarded before passengers and took our seats in row 35, way in the back lol. Flight had a delay so I was BS'g w/ the FAs when the Capt & FO came back to BS. Capt was cool. Told them that Dr J would be on the flight.

So later enroute, a FA comes and tells me a lady sitting across the aisle from Dr J asked "Bill Russell" (that's who she thought it was & he played along) for his autograph, so Dr J signs it "Bill Russell". She probably thinks to this day it was Russell.
Quote: All great stories…here is the real question…did any of the celebs ask to get some yoke/stick time? How'd you handle that?
Flew a Brasilia for a famous NASCAR driver and I let him takeoff and fly the entire flight, and land. Did a great job. Well experienced pilot also, recips, TPs, and jets that he had owned and flown.
Flew Charles Barkley last year. Was very nice and respectful. Even met with some kids before our departure. (related to the planes owner)
7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15 
Page 11 of 18
Go to