Fdx-hats

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 9
Go to
Agreed, we need actions - Deeds, not words -. Lanyards and hats don't mean much to me, actions do. And actions speak loudly to the suits in management.

No DP pickup. Fly the schedule. Don't deviate. Remember peak is coming, good time for ensuring your CAT 3 procedures are up to the new standards.

Only union officers attend company events, rank and file eat popcorn and catch up on the last episodes of Breaking Bad.

Do your job. Enjoy your days off...

"Who Dares, Wins"
Quote: Agreed, we need actions - Deeds, not words -. Lanyards and hats don't mean much to me, actions do. And actions speak loudly to the suits in management.

No DP pickup. Fly the schedule. Don't deviate. Remember peak is coming, good time for ensuring your CAT 3 procedures are up to the new standards.

Only union officers attend company events, rank and file eat popcorn and catch up on the last episodes of Breaking Bad.

Do your job. Enjoy your days off...

"Who Dares, Wins"
+1 Actions......not words

Granted, wearing your ALPA lanyard is an action but not one that affects the bottom line.....

.....and we all know that the big picture at any company is.....Profit, Profit, Profit

TonyC and I once had a two hour debate about this exact thing....and he showed me the error of my way.....I don't wear the ALPA lanyard to show the company anything, I wear it to show my brothers and sisters that I support them.

....................hats...............really?

about as much value as the "O"ld days........
Quote:

That's freaking hilarious! Funnier than Guy Cobb's psycho-babble
If you want me to wear 37 pieces of flair then make that the minimum.
Go ahead, revel in your sarcasm. You're so much smarter than the group.

It's as if we were the first labor group on this planet. Nobody's ever been through this before. 80 years of tradition and some guys just know better.
Haven't heard the labor group call for hat's, just apparently some people in another venue. But I get it; you don't want me to do the dishes, you just want me to want to do the dishes.

For the record I have only seen 2 Jennifer Aniston movies. No other sarcasm on this subject available.
Quote:
... you just want me to want to ...

For the record I have only seen 2 Jennifer Aniston movies.

Now we're getting down to the root of a deep, disturbing problem.

You should WANT to see them all.

Jennifer Anniston gets three mentions and the only pictures on this thread are of an old guy and a mule.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 9
Go to