American interviews and class dates

Subscribe
41  91  131  137  138  139  140  141  142  143  144  145  151  191  241 
Page 141 of 603
Go to
Quote: I also did not receive the TBNT email and also noticed the assessment link as "active". My email to the people resources department went unanswered so I decided to go for it. My thinking was along the majority…what if I answer differently/what if I "fail" this time/maybe/etc. In the end, I chose to re-accomplish the survey with the thought that it at least keeps me active, if there is such a thing. If I get any updates/SA, I will pass them on to you all. Who knows...

Quals: F16 EP, SqCC, Chief of Safety, 3500 TPIC, now poor as heck as regional FO!
I also did not receive the email but the assessment is active again. I am wondering if I did not "pass" it and just missed the email in spam?

btw, PS support told me "if you did not get an email, you do not have to take it again" …. haha I am really tempted to take it!
Call received - position accepted! Can't wait for indoc!
Quote: Awesome news! Is this the first contact you've had since the background check email? Are they running two classes in May? Congrats!
Yes, this is the first contact I have had since the background check. I don't know how many classes are expected in May.
Great welcome! If I can answer any questions feel free to PM me.
Congrats!!
Quote: If you've previously applied and DID NOT get the TBNT, you do not have to take the fit assessment again.
So you're saying I have a chance?
Quote: So you're saying I have a chance?
I highly encourge you to retake the assessment so you can answer your questions differently, get a TBNT, giving me once less person to get a interview/job before me
2 classes each in Apr, May and Jun per very involved folks (as of last week).
Quote: I just got the call from CAPT HALE. This is about to be AWESOME. I was told to expect a class in May.
Congrats!

Quote: 2 classes each in Apr, May and Jun per very involved folks (as of last week).
Thanks for the info.
Quote: A wise decision process.
See you on the flip side.
You want LAX??...enquiring and junior minds want yo know ;-p
Nope but you never know in a year or two. :-)
41  91  131  137  138  139  140  141  142  143  144  145  151  191  241 
Page 141 of 603
Go to