American interviews and class dates

Subscribe
3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  17  57  107  507 
Page 7 of 603
Go to
Got the email as well. Has anyone completed the video interview yet? I plan on doing mine tomorrow.
Everyone that has received the email, would you mind posting your times and educational backgrounds and well as military/civilian. It will help others to have a rough gauge of what AA is looking for in the initial applicant.
Quote: Everyone that has received the email, would you mind posting your times and educational backgrounds and well as military/civilian. It will help others to have a rough gauge of what AA is looking for in the initial applicant.
Also: how many internal recs?
I just completed the video interview. 3280 TT 500 B737 0 TPIC 2 internal recs. The video interview was 6 questions. You are given 3 minutes to answer each one and 30 seconds to gather your thoughts before recording.
So.....What are the questions?
Oh yeah, here's the questions I was asked:

1 - Why AA and what do you know about the corporation/culture?

2 - If selected, you'll be expected to start working out of one of our pilot bases immediately following training. Please tell me about challenges you've experienced commuting or moving to a new city.

3 - You are given a hypothetical situation involving a colleague. You are not required to solve it, you must only describe the situation as you understand it.

4 - TMAAT when you handled a non-safety related situation that would've normally been handled by someone with more authority, but no one was available.

5 - TMAAT when a colleague complained to you about a decision you or another colleague made. What did you do?

6 - What excites you about the opportunity to work for American Airlines?

Good luck to all!
just got the invite as well 2 hours ago via email! Very excited!

3,000 TT
900 121
2,100 Mil

6 rec/ 2 CKA
Hey Beast/anyone,

How is the video done...what equipment is required?

Thx and good luck!
Quote: just got the invite as well 2 hours ago via email! Very excited!

3,000 TT
900 121
2,100 Mil

6 rec/ 2 CKA
Does anything change on your Pilot Credentials app or is it just an email? Thanks and good luck!
Quote: just got the invite as well 2 hours ago via email! Very excited!

3,000 TT
900 121
2,100 Mil

6 rec/ 2 CKA
Did all your internal recommendations appear on the bottom of the references page or just one? I'm supposed to have 3 internals but only one shows up.
3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  17  57  107  507 
Page 7 of 603
Go to