Alaska Air Hiring

Subscribe
98  148  188  194  195  196  197  198  199  200  201  202  208  248  298  698 
Page 198 of 788
Go to
Did anyone get an email this evening saying that your app was still under review and no action was required on your part at this time?
Quote: Did anyone get an email this evening saying that your app was still under review and no action was required on your part at this time?
You were the only one.
I did as well.....
In regards to the "no action required, your application is still under review."

Since last applying, I've upgraded on the 737NG and now have PIC time. I would assume this would make my application more valuable, yet I'm unable to at least "update" it?

Is there anyone to contact in recruiting that I might be able to deliver this message to? Seems odd to keep an application in a "time capsule" as people upgrade, change aircraft, switch companies, etc.
I don't think you've ever been able to update an app in the traditional sense. You re-apply and that's how you update info.
I also got the same email "no action needed". I would like to update my app/re-apply to update everything since last year. I'm wondering if this is a "thanks but no thanks"...or a "you're in line to get a call and we don't want you to mess anything up by re-applying"..?? I'm confused.
Same email - I'm thinking, just a shot in the dark here, they will open the window to reapply to the masses that don't have an app on file in the next day or so. At that point we can reapply(update) then. Not impressed with the process yet.
I will be the first to admit how frustrating this process is. That being said, Alaska still has almost 50 applicants for each job opening. So, they are not in a huge hurry to fix it. The ones that really want to work there will wait it out. Took me almost a year to get the call and that is quick from what I have witnessed.

Good luck everyone!
Is anyone going to go against the email and actually go re-apply?
Quote: Is anyone going to go against the email and actually go re-apply?
Yep. Unless I hear otherwise.
98  148  188  194  195  196  197  198  199  200  201  202  208  248  298  698 
Page 198 of 788
Go to