Netjets latest & greatest:

Subscribe
26  76  116  122  123  124  125  126  127  128  129  130  136  176  226 
Page 126 of 323
Go to
Quote: Can anyone tell me how NetJets assigns seniority to a new hire class?

It is assigned by age. Oldest is most senior. However, aircraft assignments are issued by the company in a new hire class without regard to seniority.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks dood
Been talking to lots of NetJets guys on the road the last couple of weeks who say that the company is hurting for pilots pretty badly right now. Multiple guys have said to submit a resume even though I don't meet the stated TT mins. They've all said with my ATP and previous 135 experience it shouldn't matter...

Any opinions from y'all on the veracity of that?
There is no shortage of applications yet. The shortage is pilots on property and sim slots. We're only having small classes (5-6 pilots) right now due to sim availability. Everyone knows the shortage of quality applicants is coming. NJAs 2500 hr requirement is an insurance and owner contract stipulation, so no room to budge. My close friend got hired at 2504 hrs in 2005. NJA was hiring 300-400 per year back then.
Quote: There is no shortage of applications yet. The shortage is pilots on property and sim slots. We're only having small classes (5-6 pilots) right now due to sim availability. Everyone knows the shortage of quality applicants is coming. NJAs 2500 hr requirement is an insurance and owner contract stipulation, so no room to budge. My close friend got hired at 2504 hrs in 2005. NJA was hiring 300-400 per year back then.

That's what I figured. Appreciate it! I'll be waiting a bit longer to apply then. At that point I'll have over 1000 hours of 135 experience and hopefully have a good chance at it.
I've been updating my app once a month. Hopefully they will give me an interview just to shut me up if nothing else..
I've got a couple questions as I'm waiting on my phone to ring for a class date...1) Does NJA reimburse parking costs at your base airport? 2)Do you need to supply your own headset? Thanks!
Quote: I've got a couple questions as I'm waiting on my phone to ring for a class date...1) Does NJA reimburse parking costs at your base airport? 2)Do you need to supply your own headset? Thanks!
No to both. When did you interview?
Does NetJets provide all pilots with their own Ipad or do they stay in the aircraft?
Also, does NJ provide each pilot with their own cellphone? If so do most guys just use that as their personal cell or do they take two phones with them on tour?

Thanks.
Company provided iPhone and iPad, both issued to the pilot not the plane. Strongly discouraged from using it as a personal phone, especially on probation. Most of us carry 2 phones (and two tablets).
26  76  116  122  123  124  125  126  127  128  129  130  136  176  226 
Page 126 of 323
Go to