Netjets latest & greatest:

Subscribe
135  185  225  231  232  233  234  235  236  237  238  239  245  285 
Page 235 of 323
Go to
My email address ends in Gmail.com, I must work for google also. My resume is getting better everyday.
Quote: Good to know, I can check the box that I'm a former Delta pilot because I flew for ASA when they were wholly owned by Delta. I can also say I'm a former Eagle pilot because after all when I was there AMR owned both.
Nope, wrong again. That would be the equivalent of Horizon saying they fly for Alaska.
Quote: My email address ends in Gmail.com, I must work for google also. My resume is getting better everyday.
Congratulations, you win the internet.
FYI - Southwest has opened their application window again from August 1st through August 13th.
Quote:
I suppose the NJI guys don’t work for NetJets either right?
I still wear an NJI tie tack every day...
Quote: I still wear an NJI tie tack every day...
You're on report. And quit using the "old" seals. And get that picture of June B out of your wallet!
Quote: I thought you got hired at Virgin. And yes their is still a difference. Calling yourself an Alaska pilot reeks of self esteem issues.
Alaska is a great airline to ride on, my favorite. Calling Alaska a major is a stretch though.
Alaska has a rich long history. They are actually a Legacy Airline if you want to get picky. And the guy made his escape from the career of pay capped earnings in the right seat of a bizjet with no upgrade in sight, good for him.
Quote: Alaska has a rich long history. They are actually a Legacy Airline if you want to get picky. And the guy made his escape from the career of pay capped earnings in the right seat of a bizjet with no upgrade in sight, good for him.
Thanks

He can say I work for whomever lol. It’s another example of the closed off bubble some NetJets pilots live in. It’s no surprise they don’t have a grasp on what the airline industry is doing. The semantics and splitting hairs crap is stuff I missed from the union message board, and it’s right out of JL and GR’s playbook lol.
Quote: I still wear an NJI tie tack every day...
I still wear a DC3 tie tack : )
Quote: I still wear a DC3 tie tack : )
As you damn well should!
135  185  225  231  232  233  234  235  236  237  238  239  245  285 
Page 235 of 323
Go to