Netjets latest & greatest:

Subscribe
189  239  279  285  286  287  288  289  290  291  292  293  299 
Page 289 of 323
Go to
Well, we do have no shortage of fools.
Quote: Well, we do have no shortage of fools.
A really really wise NetJets captain said all the problems will be solved once that second Phenom sim is operational... It will solve upgrades, pay, hiring, expansion, QOL on the road, and crew meals.
Quote: A really really wise NetJets captain said all the problems will be solved once that second Phenom sim is operational... It will solve upgrades, pay, hiring, expansion, QOL on the road, and crew meals.
Your BFF? 😉
Quote: Your BFF? 😉
I’d call him a mentor lol.
Quote: Ever hear the term "Fool me once, shame on YOU. Fool me twice, shame on ME"?
Yes, except they won't admit they were fooled the first time...

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Quote: Haha...Ok

1) Why NJ’s

My owner just died. I need a job. Rumor on the street you guys are the holding pattern for the airlines now.

2) Tell me about a good customer service experience you provided to customers.

My last owner (the dead one) wanted to sell his aircraft and buy into NetJets. I talked him out of it and saved him a boat load of money. He really appreciated it and gave me a great raise.

3) How will you handle a 14+ year wait to upgrade ��

14+ years??? I will refer you back to question 1.
I will exit this holding pattern as soon as XXXXX calls.

10 minutes...14 max!
Funny but true. Especially question #3.

Oh but wait, are my 10 minutes up
NJA is being ran by Hansells minions who remained silent while he dismantled the company. QOL is down, moral is down, duty days are up and so is flight time. Fatigue calls are through the roof and so are ASAP's. Safety has taken a back seat to a metrics driven company. Its too bad the company has turned...
Quote: NJA is being ran by Hansells minions who remained silent while he dismantled the company. QOL is down, moral is down, duty days are up and so is flight time. Fatigue calls are through the roof and so are ASAP's. Safety has taken a back seat to a metrics driven company. Its too bad the company has turned...
FLYLOW22 says IBB any way now, just keep waiting 😂😂😂
Next skype for the pilot pool
Despite all the wisdom of this thread, I am still going to take the opportunity to Skype with management. Is there anybody who has already had their Skype interview with the EVPs? Looking for any gouge out there. Thanks
Stupid question. Probably get a lot of flack. Are the Gulfstreams and Globals hard to get into? How long to get into one after hired? Was a GV technician for a while and fell in love with the aircraft. Would love to fly one. Thanks
189  239  279  285  286  287  288  289  290  291  292  293  299 
Page 289 of 323
Go to