American Eagle

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 6
Go to
Received an e-mail for an invite to interview. Anyone else?
Quote: Received an e-mail for an invite to interview. Anyone else?
A couple of weeks ago
Quote: Received an e-mail for an invite to interview. Anyone else?
Which one of the 10 American Eagles?
Quote: Which one of the 10 American Eagles?
???????? ???????? ????????
Quote: ???????? ???????? ????????
I think he's asking Envoy, Piedmont, or psa
Quote: ???????? ???????? ????????
Sorry bad joke. There will now be 10 airlines operating as "American Eagle" the brand. The airline actually known as American Eagle Airlines will now become Envoy.

I cannot recommend going to Envoy. To say that morale is low here is an understatement.
Quote: Sorry bad joke. There will now be 10 airlines operating as "American Eagle" the brand. The airline actually known as American Eagle Airlines will now become Envoy.

I cannot recommend going to Envoy. To say that morale is low here is an understatement.
The FAA disagrees. They came to check our attitudes and no fines or violations for low morale yet.
Quote: Envoy will get Comaired. They have 9 other Regionals within the American Eagle group to distribute the flying.

Parker will do it.
Envoy will shrink, I don't doubt that. It also won't be shut down, they cannot shift that much flying.
Quote: Envoy will get Comaired. They have 9 other Regionals within the American Eagle group to distribute the flying.

Parker will do it.
You are a management tool... All you write is negativity and how Eagle MUST accept the TA. Your actions sir/madam are douche baggary
Quote:
Let Parker decide whats best for business.
Spoken like a true management flunky.

flun·ky also flun·key (flngk)
n. pl. flun·kies also flun·keys
1. A person of slavish or unquestioning obedience; a lackey.
2. One who does menial or trivial work; a drudge.
3. A liveried manservant.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 6
Go to