Mesa Hiring

Subscribe
17  67  107  113  114  115  116  117  118  119 
Page 117 of 119
Go to
That' be an Evergreen ship.
Quote: I know someone who got a fake person hired at Mesa via a gmail account and google voice number. True story.

I really doubt that ever happened. Knowing the un-written/inside employer rule, never happened.
Can someone fill me in on travel benefits? I read about them a few pages back but I have some more questions. I get that travel benefits are available on US and UA... what's changing with the US benefits with the AA merger? And are you given a choice for which airline you get benefits from? For example if you're doing United flying are you automatically enrolled in the United travel benefits, or do you as the employee make a choice between US and UA?
Quote: Can someone fill me in on travel benefits? I read about them a few pages back but I have some more questions. I get that travel benefits are available on US and UA... what's changing with the US benefits with the AA merger? And are you given a choice for which airline you get benefits from? For example if you're doing United flying are you automatically enrolled in the United travel benefits, or do you as the employee make a choice between US and UA?
You can enroll in either or both. You pay for it, so you have to opt in for each separately. We don't know anything about what the new rules will be.
Quote: I know someone who got a fake person hired at Mesa via a gmail account and google voice number. True story.
Wow man. You are RELENTLESS
Quote: You can enroll in either or both. You pay for it, so you have to opt in for each separately. We don't know anything about what the new rules will be.
How much do we pay?
$50 a year for Airways, $75 for United. Similar for parents / domestic partner / spouse if you want to add them too. Then there are some tax implications if, for example, your girlfriend uses the benefits after buying them. For every typical domestic flight they take, you might pay ~$25 more in taxes at the end of the year. Spouses are exempt from that.
Quote: Wow man. You are RELENTLESS
It's interesting, whenever someone in my class sees me browsing this site, they say something like: "Have you seen that facebiter guy!?"

Mind you, these are people from all over the US, and one or two from other countries. His notoriety has attained international status.
Quote: It's interesting, whenever someone in my class sees me browsing this site, they say something like: "Have you seen that facebiter guy!?"

Mind you, these are people from all over the US, and one or two from other countries. His notoriety has attained international status.
Facebiter has the hots for JO that's why.He has a man crush on him,cant leave him alone or stop talking about him.
Quote: Facebiter has the hots for JO that's why.He has a man crush on him
Don't we all, don't we all....
17  67  107  113  114  115  116  117  118  119 
Page 117 of 119
Go to