UPS Hiring FQS

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  15 
Page 5 of 16
Go to
Quote: Does that matter?

If you don't like it, then bring it up with your union JS coordinator!
He can't, not only is he not a member but a Scab, at that!
Quote: Not to thread drift, but are you asking or telling? Because I have no idea who you are let alone if you have had your card for the last nine years.
This is awkward.
This is really awkward, because I don't know who you are either! But, I was just saying, been a teamster pilot for 9 years and with two locals and they always issued a union card!
Wow...awkward
Quote: Does that matter?

If you don't like it, then bring it up with your union JS coordinator!
Nice reply !

As a UPS Cpt., you would keep a FQS off your Jumpseat? Is that what I'm hearing?
Quote: As a UPS Cpt., you would keep a FQS off your Jumpseat? Is that what I'm hearing?
If I see one at bar, I'd think about kicking his butt.
Quote: If I see one at bar, I'd think about kicking his butt.

Or what would you do if you were robbed in China and left with no passport, no assistance to get to the Consulate, forced to pay out of pocket for hotel room, and taken off pay status by an ACP who tells you the FOM says to have the passport on your person at all times?
Still have not answered the question: Would you as a UPS Cpt. deny a jump seat to a UPS FQS?
Quote: Still have not answered the question: Would you as a UPS Cpt. deny a jump seat to a UPS FQS?
You have asked a bunch of questions but they are spread out like buckshot. Please specify who you are asking. It appears to me the guys who have asked how do you identify a magazine straightner are not UPS Captains.
FQS are UPS Cpts.
Quote: FQS are UPS Cpts.
You are a scab, You would not be welcome on my aircraft.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  15 
Page 5 of 16
Go to