Omni Air in Tulsa is recruiting !!!!

Subscribe
6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  20 
Page 10 of 24
Go to
So uhhh anyone wanna talk more about Omni in the Omni thread? Maybe you guys should start an Omni vs Atlas thread and go play there.

ROFL! I interviewed with Omni a while back and I believe this company has made great strides in the past few years to improve the QOL and relationship with their pilot group. The only people I hear saying negative things about Omni left years ago and really should stop saying negative things since their experience is now out of date. In the interview the management team stated they are at their optimal size and have no plans to grow any bigger. The Bolivian-Madrid TDY will end soon and will not be coming back.
Quote: ROFL! I interviewed with Omni a while back and I believe this company has made great strides in the past few years to improve the QOL and relationship with their pilot group. The only people I hear saying negative things about Omni left years ago and really should stop saying negative things since their experience is now out of date. In the interview the management team stated they are at their optimal size and have no plans to grow any bigger. The Bolivian-Madrid TDY will end soon and will not be coming back.
Quote: ROFL! I interviewed with Omni a while back and I believe this company has made great strides in the past few years to improve the QOL and relationship with their pilot group. The only people I hear saying negative things about Omni left years ago and really should stop saying negative things since their experience is now out of date. In the interview the management team stated they are at their optimal size and have no plans to grow any bigger. The Bolivian-Madrid TDY will end soon and will not be coming back.
This guy obviously doesn't work here.

Source: I'm a current Omni pilot. The idea the QOL and relationship with the pilot group has improved is HILARIOUS (in fact it has nosedived since we signed our contract). And several of those other "facts" are totally incorrect.

No I don't work there. Just saying what my impression was at the interview. Anything else that is incorrect was what was said by your management.
Hello Guys:

I'm excited to have received an email from Omni HR with an application. After they get the completed app, HR will contact me for a phone interview next week.

My question is whether the phone interview is followed by an invitation to Tulsa if successful? Also, are you guys hiring into both 767 and 777. Finally, any insight into the interview process will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
What about married guys not getting hired?
Quote: What about married guys not getting hired?
what? where did that come from ? -- not true
Quote: ...where did that come from...?

Left field.
What is the schedule like for a KLAS-based new hire F/O? Also, if I get hired, and currently live in Vegas, do I have to be based here? Thanks.
6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  20 
Page 10 of 24
Go to