Kalitta Air now accepting FO applications

Subscribe
134  184  224  230  231  232  233  234  235  236  237  238  244  284  334 
Page 234 of 458
Go to
Quote: You guys get released to strike yet or what?
I heard on the 29th. Will will know the outcome.
Quote: I heard that they give a job offer on the spot otherwise they give you the standard "you'll hear from us in a few days".
That's a bummer if true, I thought it went pretty well but who knows. Interviewer told me no offers could be given until drug test results came back thus the delay. I guess we will just wait and see.
Quote: That's their standard line. If they want to hire you they give you a CJO on the spot with the caveat of passing the drug screen. Otherwise it's the "you'll hear back from us soon" line.
That is bullcrap. They cannot give a job offer until they get the test back.
Quote: That is bullcrap. They cannot give a job offer until they get the test back.
They can give you a conditional job offer. I've had two flying jobs where they said "hey we want to hire you so go take a drug test."
When I got hired they told our group, "we'd like hire you all but we can not make an offer till you drug test comes back. But we will contact you when the results come back in a week or so."

So don't give up hope.

But why come here knowing the terrible contract? Moral is incredibly low and conversation is always the same topic. Wanna guess what it is?
Quote: When I got hired they told our group, "we'd like hire you all but we can not make an offer till you drug test comes back. But we will contact you when the results come back in a week or so."

So don't give up hope.

But why come here knowing the terrible contract? Moral is incredibly low and conversation is always the same topic. Wanna guess what it is?
You are free to leave as well.....let him make his own decision.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhugz
That's a bummer if true, I thought it went pretty well but who knows. Interviewer told me no offers could be given until drug test results came back thus the delay. I guess we will just wait and see.
Quote: That's their standard line. If they want to hire you they give you a CJO on the spot with the caveat of passing the drug screen. Otherwise it's the "you'll hear back from us soon" line.
Jhugz,
PM sent

Would be nice if people were a little more positive on here, but you can't expect much from a troll who only has four posts. HALF of them to knock you.
Don't know what Active is talking about but I got the call today with the offer pending the drug test results. Have no clue when I'll get a class date as I couldn't give two weeks with the October class and the December class is full. Will either be December or January probably.
Congrats
Quote: Don't know what Active is talking about but I got the call today with the offer pending the drug test results. Have no clue when I'll get a class date as I couldn't give two weeks with the October class and the December class is full. Will either be December or January probably.
Jhugz

Congrats

Check your PMs
Juhgz,

Let them know you'll come in DEC if you are interested. Last minute calls to fill classes are not unheard of.
134  184  224  230  231  232  233  234  235  236  237  238  244  284  334 
Page 234 of 458
Go to