Dynamic Airways

Subscribe
3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11 
Page 7 of 12
Go to
Dynamic Scareways
What a trash place to be abused at! It ain't work it's a frigging joke. Currently forced before the U.S. Bankruptcy Court Eastern district of NY for inability to pay $130,000 hotel bill!

All creditors have shut off credit including ADP, AMEX, all hotels, handlers, fuelers, airports etc all require payment up front.

Owner/CEO and management all say all is good but they can't make payroll.

One line instructor I'll refer to as the Leprechaun is an incompetent who has ****ed off everyone he's been lucky enough to fly with. Next one in line is an idiot just like Lucky Charms.

If you value your safety, serenity, license and name avoid this she it hole at all cost!!!!!

I left without a job to go to because it's better than workin for a bunch of liars and wannabe be pilots!

Beware!
Just evac'd a 76 @ liquordale for left eng fire on taxi out to MIQ apparently...
N251MY... Was operated by MAXJet
Quote: N251MY... Was operated by MAXJet
The video was "impressive"... This is not an A/C that has a history of spontaneous combustion. (B-767 not 251MY)
Ad on the Orange site for Captains and FOs today.
Pilots enabling this trash bin to keep flying??? Forum seems overwhelming, but people keep going to work?
Anything new with Dynamic? Are they hiring? Does anyone know what the min is and how to submit resume?
You really want to work at a place may not pay you on time or even be able to get you a hotel room when your on the road? Com'n now... it's just a 767.
Quote: You really want to work at a place may not pay you on time or even be able to get you a hotel room when your on the road? Com'n now... it's just a 767.
They must be paying somebody otherwise no one will show up to work....
Be careful. Key words being "on time," late payroll is a sign of a company on the verge of shutting down... And unfortunately no, pilots will show often show up to work for free.
3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11 
Page 7 of 12
Go to