Malaysia Flight 17 (777) shot down!

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  14 
Page 4 of 23
Go to
Quote: Historically speaking, the Russian military or the US Navy. Looks like the Russian military again.
I think we should keep in mind who released this information. A Ukrainian government official, who has seen his country lose territory and people in the air and on the ground, would quickly blame his adversary.
Hopefully the MH crew was on their flight plan.
My company has been flying around Ukrainian airspace for months now.
If it's MA17 :
they were last at 52°06'14.8"N 8°31'27.8"E which plants them straight over Germany. The plot thickens....
Quote: If it's MA17 :
they were last at 52°06'14.8"N 8°31'27.8"E which plants them straight over Germany. The plot thickens....
Flightaware has them over Ukraine.
Quote: Might want to move this out of the cargo forums.
Cargo guys deadhead on pax carriers. Also....we "cargo" types fly these exact routes over Ukraine/Russia all the time. This is a serious threat to ALL airlines!!
Time for more hashtag diplomacy

#DontShootPlanes
Quote: I think we should keep in mind who released this information. A Ukrainian government official, who has seen his country lose territory and people in the air and on the ground, would quickly blame his adversary.
Want to take a bet? Russia has been exporting weapons to separatists. Kids playing with a new toy.
planefinder
here's the link to planefinder.net ads-b data

MAS17 playback from 2014-07-17T13:05:01 UTC - Plane Finder
Quote: Want to take a bet? Russia has been exporting weapons to separatists. Kids playing with a new toy.
I never said it wasn't. I just said keep in mind who said it. Seems a little early to jump to conclusions. Based on recent events, the odds of it being shot down are a lot higher than most regions but it's still lacking any facts.

Of course as I wrote that: pictures indicate a debris field and indicates that it didn't hit the ground intact.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  14 
Page 4 of 23
Go to