pilot mortgages

Subscribe
6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14 
Page 10 of 20
Go to
Hi Marty,
Looking to relocate to dfw next year but new to the community property state and house buying so gonna pm you.
Thanks!
what states are you licensed in?
Quote: what states are you licensed in?

AL, CA, CO, DE, FL, GA, IN, LA, MD, MI, MN, MS, NM, OK, OR, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA

Rates have taken a nice drop over the last few days so good time to buy or refi. VAs are especially a good deal right now.

Marty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mortgage rates
Currently have 3.875 on 30 years loan
Any chance of getting a lower rate for 20years ?
Quote: Currently have 3.875 on 30 years loan

Any chance of getting a lower rate for 20years ?

VA loans are below 3.875. I would need to know a few more details. State, loan amount, estimated value of the property, credit score, type of loan (va, conventional, fha, etc). Feel free to PM the info to me or email me at [email protected].

Thanks!
Marty

How about beating my 30 Year jumbo VA @ 3.25% I'm in Texas. Property is worth about $880,000. I owe about $580,000. Still have 28 years to pay

Currently with Navy Federal.
Quote: How about beating my 30 Year jumbo VA @ 3.25% I'm in Texas. Property is worth about $880,000. I owe about $580,000. Still have 28 years to pay

Currently with Navy Federal.

Wish I could! Rates have gone up and you have a great deal!

Marty

Best Rates in the Market
SimMonkey, the rates are definitely going up, so you have a great deal.

For anyone else looking to purchase or refinance, you will be hard pressed to find better customer service or rates! When I began searching for a lender in June, it was difficult to find a company that would offer less than 4%. However, when I initially spoke to Marty, he immediately went to work smashing all other offers and ultimately offered me 3.25%. My closing agent even mentioned twice during the closing that I received a ridiculous deal for the current market.

The Trident team was amazing each step of the process. Marty even stood up for me when my builder manipulated my contract.

Give them the opportunity to smoke other lenders!
Quote: SimMonkey, the rates are definitely going up, so you have a great deal.

For anyone else looking to purchase or refinance, you will be hard pressed to find better customer service or rates! When I began searching for a lender in June, it was difficult to find a company that would offer less than 4%. However, when I initially spoke to Marty, he immediately went to work smashing all other offers and ultimately offered me 3.25%. My closing agent even mentioned twice during the closing that I received a ridiculous deal for the current market.

The Trident team was amazing each step of the process. Marty even stood up for me when my builder manipulated my contract.

Give them the opportunity to smoke other lenders!

Thank you for the kind words! I love helping fellow pilots and will go to bat for you guys any time. All I need is a quick email with any scenario you’re looking to do.

Marty

I might have mentioned and I might have missed it, are you licensed to operate in GA?
6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14 
Page 10 of 20
Go to