National Airlines

Subscribe
7  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20 
Page 17 of 20
Go to
Quote: ACARS? Now that’s funny
I just about cried when we got CPDLC just a few year back.
Quote: I just about cried when we got CPDLC just a few year back.
I wish we used ACARS & CPDLC more domestically. So peaceful. 🤣
Jumpseat Agreements?
Does National have any jumpseat agreements with major (passenger) airlines for international jumpseating (in the cabin)?

I know they fly you into position for your assignment. Am asking for leisure travel...
I am not a N8 pilot but a good buddy is and I know he once used DL ATL-MCO... Yes I know that is not Intl... So I am sure they have some agreements not sure with who... Perhaps a N8 driver will chime in...
Current N8 pilot here. We can go international with Atlas, Kalitta and WGA. Pretty sure we can go on UA & DL as well.
What is the interview like? No-stress or like facing the firing squad? Technical?
Since it’s now via Microsoft-teams, do you recommend doing it via iPad or iPhone or laptop? I’ve never used this sort of technology, clearly.
necessary to wear pants? (j/k)..
Can you fog a mirror? Pants optional.

Quote: What is the interview like? No-stress or like facing the firing squad? Technical?
Since it’s now via Microsoft-teams, do you recommend doing it via iPad or iPhone or laptop? I’ve never used this sort of technology, clearly.
Quote: Can you fog a mirror? Pants optional.
That complicated? These days. Who would have thought?
Quote: What is the interview like? No-stress or like facing the firing squad? Technical?
No technical. Microsoft teams. But, be sure it’s working correctly & with adequate Wifii before the interview commences. Some have left a bad impression by not preparing beforehand.

I’d recommend a laptop. I tried it with an iPad beforehand & encountered difficulties with Microsoft Teams.

HD.
What is the phone number for Crew Support?
7  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20 
Page 17 of 20
Go to