FedEx Hiring

Subscribe
8  58  98  104  105  106  107  108  109  110  111  112  118  158  208 
Page 108 of 334
Go to
Quote: Well, I haven't been notified by my union, where did you hear this revelation?

I would hope my union would notify the membership before letting it leak.

Feel free to PM me.
Internal Delta forum. I don't have any idea with whom it originated on your end. I had heard you were close last week.
We've been close since the beginning of the summer.

I am not sure we are any closer now than we were on June 1.
Quote: Internal Delta forum. I don't have any idea with whom it originated on your end. I had heard you were close last week.

The email we received late this afternoon said the FDX MEC officers are meeting tomorrow to decide what to do now ... it didn't sound like a TA was eminent to me?

Did anyone read it differently? I checked in with my crew bus driver friend and he said he had nothing!

I got one yesterday, 8/17. I got the regular Positive Rate today. Is there another one I missed?
Quote: I got one yesterday, 8/17. I got the regular Positive Rate today. Is there another one I missed?
LEC 26. I think it is up on the ALPA app.
Sorry for the misinformation. Apparently, we are continuing to interview but those folks won't class up until after peak..
Does anybody happen to know what some of the competitive hiring minimums are right now at FedEx? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: If you have to ask if you are qualified, then you are not.
The Troll opens his mouth again and more crap comes out..... Don't feed him

Quote: Does anybody happen to know what some of the competitive hiring minimums are right now at FedEx? Thanks!

From what I have been able to gather, which is very little, it is primarily 75/76 pilots with TPIC. I haven't heard of anyone without TPIC getting picked up yet.
8  58  98  104  105  106  107  108  109  110  111  112  118  158  208 
Page 108 of 334
Go to