FedEx Hiring

Subscribe
103  153  193  199  200  201  202  203  204  205  206  207  213  253  303 
Page 203 of 334
Go to
At WAI they said that being at the fair didn't really count for anything but who knows maybe it was just me. I'm still thriving towards my dream of being there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Hiring forecast: 80 per month for a while.
Pardon me for asking but how reliable is this information? That seems like an extremely high number considering about 4k pilots total. I dont mean to second guess you, the only reason I am curious is I have about a year of my sentence left and dont want to get left behind! Thanks!
Quote: Pardon me for asking but how reliable is this information? That seems like an extremely high number considering about 4k pilots total. I dont mean to second guess you, the only reason I am curious is I have about a year of my sentence left and dont want to get left behind! Thanks!

Straight from the MEC Chairman's mouth at the impromptu briefing in AOC last week. He said we'll go over 5000 pilots for a while.
~80
I can add that the high seniority number has increased by 72 since last month.

Of course, things change quickly. I wouldn't wait too long to confirm the hiring numbers before applying.
First-timer here
Greetings all.

I've been a long time lurker on the FedEx threads and have found them helpful and entertaining. As you you can see, this is my maiden voyage into the deep blue sea of the forums. The long awaited email from FedEx is what prompted making my presence known. I have a Sept interview scheduled, and have scrolled through most of this thread in search of any added insight and study tips.

My simple request is from any that have been through the process recently. Is everything status quo from the testing standpoint? What areas of study were most helpful/unhelpful? I've got Emerald Coast planned as my first stop, any other recommended places to focus?

Thanks for your assistance. Here's to a long and happy relationship via the APC forums.
Heard the same the other day: 70-80/month.

SCP mentioned they like military applicants but really like folks from the Regionals due to experience flying into the busy airports. Said one of the recency of experience they look for is 100 hrs over the past 12 months (turboprop or above).

SVP said losing about 200 pilots to retirement by the end of the year and 50 more for the year for misc. reasons.
Quote: ...

SVP said losing about 200 pilots to retirement by the end of the year and 50 more for the year for misc. reasons.
Once those reflective vests start saving lives they can cut the hiring way back.
Quote: Once those reflective vests start saving lives they can cut the hiring way back.

LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Sign up for RST!
I second that! RST combined with ECIC is the way to go when it come to preparing for the interview! ECIC and RST partnership was a solid choice!
103  153  193  199  200  201  202  203  204  205  206  207  213  253  303 
Page 203 of 334
Go to