Latest company negotiations update

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 19
Go to
Thank god we have a labor friendly administration.
Quote: Yeah, I got that part. I guess I don't understand the intent of "showing FDX we don't want to take this to self-help". Probably an issue with printed statements, etc.

IMO, no extras or favors, flying the contract, informational picketing, etc. all show FDX that we have the unity required TO take this to self-help if it comes to that. Doing something to show them we don't would just be a sign of weakness.
Let me try one more time. I didn't say show FDX that WE don't want to take this to self-help...I said THEY. They being FDX. We need to show FDX that it is not in their, or the shareholders, best interest to take this to self help. That we are united and will stand up to PC's buffoonery.
Quote: Let me try one more time.
I got it now. My attention to detail is in the shop. Carry on.
I edited it for clarity. Thank you
I have just one statement for P.C and his direct dealing diatribe.

"My Negotiating Committee speaks for me!"
Quote: Thank god we have a labor friendly administration.
Is that supposed to be a joke?
Quote: Thank god we have a labor friendly administration.
I'm pretty sure we haven't had one of these for at least 30 years. I don't think there is such a thing anymore.
Quote:
I have just one statement for P.C and his direct dealing diatribe.

"My Negotiating Committee speaks for me!"
I have one more: GFY.
Quote: I have one more: GFY.
LMAO......!
We always seem to be our own worst enemy. This time feels different. The resolve of the crew force may very well have the desired outcome this time around. There may be a shake-up at the top after the ugliness of this peak reveals itself. I, for one, would rather live in a cardboard container than settle. Upper management got a 60% pay raise last year, then another compounding 60% this year. Just sayin'. Say what you will, PC's got cajones.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 19
Go to