GoJet/Delta CRJ7 Contract

Subscribe
15  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29 
Page 25 of 29
Go to
Wow that was quick
Quote: Just Announced: at 3:00 P.M CST
adding 7 CRJ 900's for Delta
these planes are "new to the Delta fleet" not coming from the factory or another carrier
options for 3 more
so where are they coming from if not the factory or another carrier?
these planes are "new to the Delta fleet" not coming from the factory or another carrier
options for 3 more
This should just further drive home the fact that major partners only care about who can provide the cheapest feed. They don't care about performance or reputation. SkyWest and to a lesser extent ExpressJet should take note... just banking on a solid operation and your past reputation isn't doing any favors in securing new flying.
Here come the trolls out of the woodwork
Could be a foreign carrier
options for 3 more
Proof? Link? I see nothing on the internet, not Delta net..
Internal phone call all pilots were invited
Quote: Proof? Link? I see nothing on the internet, not Delta net..

Gojet FB recruiting page now up with confirmation

1st plane in June last in October...they are not coming from a DCI carrier and will have to be reconfigured for Delta.

Thats it
Quote: Could be a foreign carrier
Most likely ex Lufthansa Cityline airplanes
Quote: Your exactly right bro I'm a scab. Do a search on what a "scab" is then come talk to me. First of all I wasn't here in 2005 when it formed. I'm here to get my time and get out. You people on here care about the bs way too much when you should actually worry more about being able to take off on 10000' runways with full pax on those POS airplanes you guys fly. True story bra have fun!
Didn't call you a scab brah. Said you were one step removed. A scab is the lowest form of life. You are one step above. Gojet is still Gojet either in 2005 or now. Don't delude yourself. You will always have the stain wherever you go. Sorry if you don't like the stain, but you are stuck with it.

Sure we'll figure out the 10000 ungrooved icy runway with no thrust reversers when you figure out how to balance the fuel in a CRJ without running around RDU in circles......

True story brah...
15  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29 
Page 25 of 29
Go to