NetJets Interview Gouge

Subscribe
37  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  57 
Page 47 of 75
Go to
Not sure, but several new hires in phenom training right now.
The feeling is that the Phenom will be the focal point as far as quantities. It can't be all Phenom as there is only one sim in CMH that you can do the program through (because its a 121 program).
Quote: The feeling is that the Phenom will be the focal point as far as quantities. It can't be all Phenom as there is only one sim in CMH that you can do the program through (because its a 121 program).
When do the first Latitudes arrive?
Quote: When do the first Latitudes arrive?
I think i have heard the end of this year, but that sounds very soon.
Quote: Perhaps you tell yourself that to justify not being hired here? You know so much more reading internet forums than the employees that work here? It's cute that you have enough time to troll a forum for a company you have zero association with, I find it sad that you have convinced yourself that you know more than those who work the line. I would LOVE for you to enlighten us on what we are missing.
I have never applied to, or have been remotely interested in working for NetJets. That said, I am familiar with NJ since almost the inception of the company as we know it. I flew fractional with a competitor for many years, and it's hard to drop the interest in that big of a part of my life.
So, if you can't handle s wee bit of disagreement from a knowledgable party, good luck with negotiations.
Aw, you think you know more about a company than its own employees. How cute.
I have been interested in getting on with Netjets for some time now.
Currently Im flying with a Regional as a jet FO, awarded upgrade but not in class yet. I filled out an application recently but my main question: is it better
To stay at my regional and upgrade or take a job at Tmc. I have an interview
Scheduled there. The logic there being it is,realistically,a similar job.

Thanks for your input.
Stay

iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: I have been interested in getting on with Netjets for some time now.
Currently Im flying with a Regional as a jet FO, awarded upgrade but not in class yet. I filled out an application recently but my main question: is it better

Thanks for your input.
Ohhhh hell no. Don't go to an operation like TMC without the ability to leave (I.e. PIC jet time). You have already put in your time at a regional, why leave now without getting PIC time now that your time to upgrade has arrived? You want options and getting 1000 PIC will give you options down the line... I would stay at the regional for now and then look at your options after 1000 hours PIC. Good luck.
Quote: I have been interested in getting on with Netjets for some time now.

Thanks for your input.
Absolutely, positively no brainier. Take the upgrade at your regional.
37  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  57 
Page 47 of 75
Go to