NetJets Interview Gouge

Subscribe
10  50  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  70 
Page 60 of 75
Go to
Quote: No I think they did away with the sim evaluation. Unless they brought it back. Whatever you do, make no indication that you’re interested in the airlines, they won’t hire you. Then you’ll haveto get a job at an airline and you’ll miss out on flying with the living dead.
this is correct. They do not want people with a 121 background and I'd use every opportunity to badmouth airlines in general. For example: "I hear the worst part about this job is having to airline to and from work. What are some of the secrets to making it more bearable?"

I do believe they've gotten rid of the sim eval from what I've heard. They probably need the sim for all of those upgrade events.
Quote: this is correct. They do not want people with a 121 background and I'd use every opportunity to badmouth airlines in general. For example: "I hear the worst part about this job is having to airline to and from work. What are some of the secrets to making it more bearable?"

I do believe they've gotten rid of the sim eval from what I've heard. They probably need the sim for all of those upgrade events.
They have certainly changed I came here from a pax 727, back in 08, they certainly didn't mind 121 back then. You are a stitch buckeye , cheers : )
Quote: this is correct. They do not want people with a 121 background and I'd use every opportunity to badmouth airlines in general. For example: "I hear the worst part about this job is having to airline to and from work. What are some of the secrets to making it more bearable?"
Or..."I hear the average age of your pilots here is just shy of 104. Are you stocking Depends and Metamucil in all of the lockers now, or just TEB and HPN? I can't believe the upgrade time is only 37 years! How do you guys manage such a hurried frenzy to the left seat? Stellar job btw!" <cheesy wink and grin with the finger pistols>

They'll hire you on the spot.
Quote: They have certainly changed I came here from a pax 727, back in 08, they certainly didn't mind 121 back then. You are a stitch buckeye , cheers : )
I'm quoting the guy who interviewed me (the real pilot, not Dag) when I ran into him on the road. He said that most of the regional pilots they had hired recently had either left or they were receiving PRIA requests bc they were trying to leave.
It makes sense since NJA can't compete with 121 pay/benefits. If you have a corporate background, NJ (as seen by many) is the top of the industry.
Quote: I'm quoting the guy who interviewed me (the real pilot, not Dag) when I ran into him on the road. He said that most of the regional pilots they had hired recently had either left or they were receiving PRIA requests bc they were trying to leave.
It makes sense since NJA can't compete with 121 pay/benefits. If you have a corporate background, NJ (as seen by many) is the top of the industry.
Yep, the last round of hiring last year, many confirmed that HR was actively weeding out current regional 121 or former 121 pilots for the interview process. Rightfully so, they are not wanting to hire anyone that has potential to leave. Don't give them a reason to think you might leave if you want a job there, save that for once you are on the line lol.
I got a call from Columbus today.. Applied on Sunday..
Quote: I got a call from Columbus today.. Applied on Sunday..
Enjoy the free trip, get some City BBQ, then go find a real job.
Quote: Enjoy the free trip, get some City BBQ, then go find a real job.
Free BBQ?
Quote: Free BBQ?
Who knew : ) ?
Quote: Free BBQ?
The bbq will cost ya, the ponies and balloons, well those are free
10  50  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  70 
Page 60 of 75
Go to