NetJets Interview Gouge

Subscribe
18  58  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  72 
Page 68 of 75
Go to
Quote: The basing is the best thing about NetJets. 2nd best is the healthcare (especially if you have kids).

No 91k/135 job will prepare you for the NJA schedule, especially in the small fleets.

Try to only order 2 crew meals a day. You will put on weight, everyone does.
Fatigue for all days scheduled past 12 hours.
Don't carry write ups.

I'm sure some others will chime in about how to make the best of the situation.
And you certainly don't want to gain weight from the crew meals if you fly the Phenom - there is only so much space available up front!
Quote: No 91k/135 job will prepare you for the NJA schedule, especially in the small fleets.
I am not sure I agree. No other job prepares you for 5 legs of pure hell. Unless maybe flying a Dash 8 in the Northeast.
Quote: I am not sure I agree. No other job prepares you for 5 legs of pure hell. Unless maybe flying a Dash 8 in the Northeast.
How do you define "pure hell"?
Quote: How do you define "pure hell"?
I am not saying this to be dismissive, but explaining it doesn't to it justice, you have to live it.
Quote: I am not sure I agree. No other job prepares you for 5 legs of pure hell. Unless maybe flying a Dash 8 in the Northeast.
Dude drama much ?
Quote: I am not saying this to be dismissive, but explaining it doesn't to it justice, you have to live it.
Is it basically 2 obese guys flying 5 legs a day in the super-tight Phenom with min-rest? Yeah, that would suck.
Quote: Is it basically 2 obese guys flying 5 legs a day in the super-tight Phenom with min-rest? Yeah, that would suck.
Don't forget, looking forward to doing it all again the next day, and the day after that, and the day after that.
Oh man I'm gonna need to start keeping a journal. So tonight flying over Memphis a net jets guy who sounds like he is having a stroke asks for direct to a point way off the arrival that doesn't even make sense so the controller says that is not an initial approach fix and I will be unable to give you an approach clearance say intentions. He then says I didn't know you had to go to an IAF to get an approach clearance when did that start? Then the longest pause I have ever heard after lots of chimes in for chuckles the controller says contact Memphis 119.1 maybe they can help you good luck. Holy crap was that ever not a thing? Maybe I'm too young. Thanks again for the laugh.
Umm most places vector you to the final approach course and you never go over the iaf. Now if you want to do the whole approach on your own that is different.
There's no way an average day at Wheels Up is better than an average NJ day. No way.
18  58  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  72 
Page 68 of 75
Go to