New Gama/WHEELS UP King Air Bases

Subscribe
3  43  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  63 
Page 53 of 87
Go to
Quote: They are opening bases in the northwest.
You'll be awarded Seattle and you'll most likely get left seat in the jet.
Just explain your situation and they'll take good care of you.
Make sure you send your stuff in asap because there are lot of people
trying to get in and nobody is leaving. It's an awesome place to work and a lot of people are planning on being here for the long haul. Have fun!!!

Cheers!
Nailed it!
Quote: How do the bases work? Do you need to be awarded a base or is it more like a gateway city? I live near KSEA, what are the chances of getting a Captain slot in Seattle with 5900 TT, 5400 jet, 1100 PIC. Currently a part 135 jet captain.

Thanks!
They are opening up the Pacific Northwest. Unless you are already have a BE300 type you will likely be hired as an F.O. but will probably upgrade within 6 months or so.
How hard is it to transfer from one base to another?
You need to send a request to your fleet manager and he'll make the call.
Quote: You need to send a request to your fleet manager and he'll make the call.
Thanks. I currently live in Dallas. Once I got hired and on the line, I would want to move to Seattle. Maybe I can just tell them up front and they will give me a timeline to move? I have to sell my house and get rid of a bunch of junk we've accumulated over the years.
Quote: They are opening bases in the northwest.
You'll be awarded Seattle and you'll most likely get left seat in the jet.
Just explain your situation and they'll take good care of you.
Make sure you send your stuff in asap because there are lot of people
trying to get in and nobody is leaving. It's an awesome place to work and a lot of people are planning on being here for the long haul. Have fun!!!

Cheers!
First off, thanks for your reply. I have sent in my resume to the email listed in the careers section of the website. Is there any other way to make contact with the people in charge of pilot selection to get noticed? I'm pretty excited to get the ball rolling!

Thanks again.
Quote: First off, thanks for your reply. I have sent in my resume to the email listed in the careers section of the website. Is there any other way to make contact with the people in charge of pilot selection to get noticed? I'm pretty excited to get the ball rolling!

Thanks again.
You do realize he was being sarcastic?
Quote: You do realize he was being sarcastic?
Haha that's fine, my question still stands though. Anyone have any info on the best way to get eyes on an app?

Thanks
Quote: Haha that's fine, my question still stands though. Anyone have any info on the best way to get eyes on an app?

Thanks
You can also apply through climbto350.
It helps to have someone inside who can recommend you. GAMA was my second choice after my current gig.
3  43  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  63 
Page 53 of 87
Go to