Compass New Hiring Minimums Changed

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 7
Go to
It seems as if Compass has now removed the 4-year college degree requirement and lowered the ME minimums to 25 from 100. They are also now paying for hotel rooms during training.

Can anyone with knowledge chime in on the pros and cons of the Compass contract vs PSA or Skywest?

Anyone know if there's any plans to grow beyond the 20 E-175s they will be flying for AA out of LAX?
Quote: It seems as if Compass has now removed the 4-year college degree requirement and lowered the ME minimums to 25 from 100. They are also now paying for hotel rooms during training.

Can anyone with knowledge chime in on the pros and cons of the Compass contract vs PSA or Skywest?

Anyone know if there's any plans to grow beyond the 20 E-175s they will be flying for AA out of LAX?
you will upgrade faster at compass, pay is better at skywest as a FO except for year 1, PSA i know nothing about.
Compass contract online anywhere?
Compass MEC > Home

Click the big red letters
Quote: Compass MEC > Home

Click the big red letters
Thanks a lot.
How does the upgrade times compare at compass vs psa
Quote: How does the upgrade times compare at compass vs psa
Not sure about PSA but Compass will be around 7-9 month JR captain with the latest bid, possibly lower. Expect it to climb back up once the AA growth ends (Nov I believe).

If you're in the NW Seattle is opening June. 150 guys left to flow to Delta. The latest group of LAX FO's didn't get a single month of full reserve. All are holding build up or full lines starting next month.
Quote: If you're in the NW Seattle is opening June. 150 guys left to flow to Delta. The latest group of LAX FO's didn't get a single month of full reserve. All are holding build up or full lines starting next month.
A junior west coast base with a quick upgrade. This is the unicorn of the regional world and is hard to come by at most places.
Something doesn't add up here. No problem filling classes and a quick upgrade, yet lowering mins and paying for hotel rooms. What am I missing?
I honestly think it's going to get harder and harder to find pilots for regionals...things will get crazy competitive and regionals will come up with crazy pitches in the future to get candidates to come there. There will never be a shortage at the Legacy/Major level but the regionals are going to struggle to survive.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 7
Go to